Assault and Motorboating?

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

Seohyun’s POV

 

“Omo! Is that really it? Allison unnie’s house is pretty big.” Yoona unnie whistled as the van stopped right infront of a white two-storey house.

We went through a whole week of basically practicing and individual schedules without Soomin unnie and although the members kept commenting on how strange it feels with just nine of us in the dorm, I can confidently say that I was the most bothered by her absence.

No one else was there to help me deal with these girls.

Being used to her rampant parading around the dorm, I would first peek out of my room’s door to check for a Soomin unnie only to remember that she was on the other side of the planet.

Darn, and I had just gotten used to it too.

“Oppa, we’ll probably end up spending the night so don’t wait up.” Hyoyeon unnie coolly told our manager who in turn gave a nod and wave goodbye before driving off to the hotel.

“Hey, you! The tanned girl with the red shirt!” A random Korean guy yelled across the street.

Yuri turned to the direction of the man only to be hit square in the face with a soft boiled baked potato. Its mushy insides splattered across her face.

Ha! Take that, Yuri unnie! It took two chapters but Karma got ya, you dark !

How must it feel to have potatoes thrown at you? It doesn’t feel good, does it? Does it?

All the unnies merely waved off the incident as just one of the world’s random moments before scrambling to get in line for some little game.

That’s what I love about them.

They get so easily distracted with the littlest of things like simple children.

Remember, I am SNSD’s innocent maknae. Beware.

 We prepared to run to the house after hearing someone say “whoever gets to ring the doorbell first gets to sleep in Allison’s room tonight”, hearing this, I was also up for it and sprinted to the front door before Sooyoung unnie said “Go!”.

The members all giggled and shook their heads at my actions but proceeded to urge me to ring the doorbell and claim my “prize”.

They probably planned it from the beginning, those muggles.

I pressed the doorbell several times but no one seemed to be home.

“Uh… little help?” We hear from behind us.

Everyone turned around to see a very ragged-looking Soomin unnie. And when I say ragged-looking I mean super worn out. She looked like she hasn’t gotten even a wink of sleep in weeks. She was wearing an oversized grey hoodie and black short shorts with some flip-flops and she held a lot of plastic bags probably filled with groceries.

Yet she still manages to look attractive…

Life isn’t fair.

If I were in the same condition, I would look like a homeless drug addict.

She walked, more like wobbled, over to us.

I thought she was resting at home before we got here…

“Whoa, buddy. You okay? You don’t look so good.” Yuri unnie said and wrapped her arm around Soomin unnie’s shoulders.

“You look like you’ll collapse any second.” Taeyeon unnie added.

“I'm perfectly fine. I just went on a walk and got groceries and breakfast for everyone since I remembered you’d be arriving today.” She barely managed to lift up the plastic bags to show us.

The girls took the plastic bags of food away from Soomin unnie and carried it with them to the front door while I stood behind the group to observe my Soominnie.

And I swear it wasn’t only because those black short shorts hugged her just right. I’m SNSD’s innocent maknae.

Staring at my member’s bottom is totally beneath me.

Obviously.

I mean those glorious cheeks have always looked like that no matter what great-fitting pieces of cloth she wraps them under. I’m practically sick of it by now.

Obviously.

She turned the doorknob but froze when she realized it was locked.

“Aish, not now...” She muttered.

“You forgot your keys?” Jessica unnie whined.

“Hold on, Jessie. We can just call for Elisa to open the door. Right, Allie?” Tiffany unnie asked while trying to pacify her girlfriend.

Soomin unnie just shook her head, planted her onto the house’s front steps and heaved out a heavy sigh.

“What’s wrong, unnie?” I finally spoke and sat beside her.

She looked up at me and all I could see from her eyes were fatigue and utter exhaustion but they were still so freakin’ cute.

Uhhhhhh, my Soomin feels.

In a flash, they almost completely disappeared and she tried to shrug it off with a weak chuckle.

“I guess Elle accidentally locked me out before she headed out somewhere.” She rubbed her neck sheepishly with her right hand out of habit.

“Why? Did you two get into a fight?” I asked and by her avoiding eye contact I could already tell that I was right to assume they did.

 “Kang Soomin, explain. N.O.W” Jessica unnie said darkly. She was always a sharp one when it came to our members although a little slow regarding everything else.

Sorry, Sica unnie. It had to be said.

Soominnie gulped and bowed her head.

She explained that she isn’t exactly on good terms with her younger sister, Elisa, right now for some reason she doesn’t really know about. She also told us that this Elisa has been avoiding her ever since she got here and refuses to talk about it.

Hmph, Soominnie’s own dongsaeng and not to mention her favorite sibling is avoiding her? I would so give up all the gogumas in the world to be in that kid’s situation. Scratch the whole being sibling parts though. Wouldn’t want to commit any Kang now, would we?

Oh, jump into my arms, unnie! I’ll comfort you and make everything right!

Let Seo the courageous frog knight take all your sorrows and woes away!

“Well, maknae sure has become bold, huh, Jessie?”

“You could say that again, Tiff. Maybe it’s the good ol’ American feel that’s brought about this change in her.”

I immediately let go when I realize that I had unconsciously hugged my little Pokémon trainer wannabe.

I feel my ears start to turn red when she looks at me with an unreadable expression on her face.

Her lips (oh, hot damn those LIPS! Ahem, I apologize for my hormones) curve up into a smile before she squeals her own version of a dolphin squeal and glomps me.

Oh, dear lord. Her glomps! Her glorious glomps!

Her glomps~ Her glomps~ Her lovely lady glomps~ Check it out~!

God or any glorified being up there in the sky, you can take me now! I’m so happy I could just float up there.

“Thanks, Seo. I needed a hug.” She pulled out only to smile at me.

It wasn’t her usual blinding toothy smile but it was a smile nonetheless. It's something.

“Then what are you waiting for, girls? ATTACK!” Taeyeon unnie yells and next thing we knew we were enveloped in one big mushy group hug.

It was nice. Having all ten of us together just made me feel so complete and filled with OT10 feels.

I love my unnies and nothing can ever take this beautiful moment away from me.

Was what I thought until I felt a hand grab my left .

These sick erted bastards just took away my moment.

“HOLY GREEN KERORO GOGUMAS!!!”  I scream in my head and immediately look down at my chest and yes, it was a hand. A hand with rainbow nail polish and a Pikachu watch wrapped around loosely on its wrist.

I guess we all know that this hand definitely belongs to a certain romantically-oblivious Pokémon trainer.

My eyes grow to the size of tennis balls as I trace the hand up to the owner who was too busy being assaulted by Sooyoung unnie and Yuri unnie’s s to notice. The shikshin and black pearl definitely seemed like they’re enjoying it just a tad too much.

It wasn’t until Sunny unnie had decided to join in on the violent motorboating that I decided to intervene.

 I mean, Soominnie would die if she were to be crushed by our shortest unnie’s infamous “melons”. She would’ve suffered a painful death and on her tombstone would be ‘Here lays Allison Kang, a tragic victim of death by Sunny’s delicious ies’.

Okay, why does it seem like only Taeyeon unnie could suggest writing something like that on someone’s tombstone?

I grabbed Soominnie by the waist right before the left melon hit her cheek which made us topple over ending in her lying on top of me right on her front lawn with her face now buried in my chest.

Uhhhhh, my Soomin feels.

Oh, how the Korean tabloids would have a field day if they saw this.

Headline: “SCANDAL: SNSD members engage in group motorboating ritual in America!”

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just kill me now.

 

 

Thank you for reading and special thanks to jungbomi, alpha678, musicxweirdo, kknnccbb and icybluesnow for upvoting!

 

Hope you find the strength to contain your Soomin feels before the next update^^