Does it run in the blood?

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

The usually quiet white two-storey house was chaotic early in the morning with our pantsless heroine running around frantically much to the amusement of her members.

“Hey, relax. Will you? What’s the big deal? We should be relaxing on our days off before heading back home.” Sooyoung said from the kitchen while munching on a donut she found in the fridge and spraying whipped cream all over it.

“What’s the big deal? WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL?! First of all, you’re eating MY donut! Then, my sister is coming to visit and I have no idea what she’s gonna do! AND I REALLY LIKE THOSE DONUTS!” You pulled your hair nervously, crazy-eyed.

Sooyoung looked at you warily before slowly dropping the half-eaten donut on the counter, whispering promises of coming back and eating it later when a certain psycho member of hers would chill the out.

“Whoa, whoa. Calm down, Allie.” Tiffany pulled you to make you sit in between her and Sunny on the couch.

“YOU CAN’T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN, WOMAN! You don’t know what’s coming but I DO!” You stood up again, bumping your elbow on Sunny’s DS and earning a low growl from the shortest member.

Jessica walked in with yet another one of your donuts and silently made her way in front of you.

Then she slapped you like a little .

“You see this?” Jessica waved the glazed donut in her hand in front of your face. “This is mine now.”

“What the he—“

Jessica then walked out of the living room not before pulling Tiffany up from the couch and turning back to look you straight in the eye and holding Tiffany closer to her.

“This is mine too.”

And then bat crazy JeTi made their exit.

“I think Sica’s read my latest AlliTiff fanfic! OH MY GOD! Asdfjhsjhsjl!” Hyoyeon gushed before following the couple to ask Jessica what she thought of her work.

“Well, since I’m usually the only sane one here, I’ll ask, unnie. Which sister?” Yoona said.

“Chrissy.” Your tone was grave and dark.

“You make it sound like it’s a bad thing. Aren’t you two really close?”

“Yeah, I love her to bits but she can get rather… extreme.” You shivered.

“What do you mean—“

Before Taeyeon could finish asking, the door swung open revealing a sunglass-wearing light brunette in daisy dukes and a bikini top with a large professional-looking camera slung on her neck carrying with her a suitcase.

All the girls’ jaws dropped simultaneously at the brunette’s tanned and toned body and what Katy Perry would call a true Californian girl outfit.

The brunette’s surprised face quickly turned into a bright smile before she approached Seohyun, who was closest to the door. She removed her sunglasses and leaned in closely to the maknae, making sure Seohyun had a clear view of her cleavage.

“Well, hello there. I didn’t expect to have so many surprises waiting for me when I got home. All of you look so yummy too.” The visitor slid a finger under the maknae’s chin, making the latter uncontrollably blush and Seohyun swore that she almost leaned into the brunette when she saw that she resembled you.

“UNNIE!” You quickly pushed the brunette away from Seohyun, making her fall over but the visitor grabbed your hand and made you topple over her on the floor.

The brunette giggled before wrapping her arms around your neck and pecking you on the cheek.

“Hey, sweetie! Missed me that much?”

The girls watched on, wide-eyed and Seohyun’s lady loins were definitely scorched by now.

 

 

“This is my older sister.” You stiffly sat on the couch with your hands on your knees as you anxiously sat beside the brunette who leaned back with her right arm resting in your shoulder.

“Hey, my name’s Chrissy Kang but all of you can call me Chrissy or unnie. Sorry about the ‘yummy’ comment. I didn’t know all of you were Lizzy’s group mates.” She smiled apologetically.

“’Lizzy’?” Yoona echoed, confused.

“Th-that’s my nickname.” You stuttered out.

“Why are you so edgy? Loosen up.” Chrissy smacked your back playfully, eliciting a surprised yelp from you.

“I’m not edgy.” You pouted.

“Are you afraid I might try something again? I get it. Your members are all off-limits.” She raised her hands up in surrender.

“Oh, right. Let me apologize. Seohyun, right? Sorry about flirting with you. It’s just comes naturally when I see people I’m interested in and you were the first one I saw.” Chrissy rubbed the back of her head.

“No, it’s fine.” The maknae quickly said.

“Thanks! Oh and Lizzy, can you help me move my stuff upstairs? I also want to shower.” Your unnie used her aegyo.

“Actually, since the girls are staying over, I let some of them use your room.” You picked up her luggage.

“That’s fine. I’ll just spoon with you.” Chrissy hung her arm over your shoulder with much effort and dragged you upstairs.

“I’ll be stealing her for a while if you girls don’t mind.” She winked at your members.

All of the girls quickly shook their heads to come out of their stupor, still speechless from the brunette’s arrival.

The Kang siblings have vastly different personalities despite sharing similar physical features. Different charms plus superior genes make a dangerous combo.

 

 

“Thank god Allison doesn’t flirt like that. What a deadly combination!” Sunny said, still fanning herself from the older Kang’s appearance.

“If she did, I bet she would’ve already had all of Korea on the palm of her hand.”

“And pregnant.” Sooyoung continued what Tiffany said.

“You okay there, maknae?” Taeyeon asked worriedly since Seohyun practically froze up when you went upstairs with Chrissy.

Unbeknownst to all her unnies, the maknae’s mind was still overwhelmed with various thoughts.

“Oh god, she looked so much like Soominnie! Even more than Elle…”

“I think her chest was bigger…”

“I think Soominnie’s perky chest suits her better though…”

“Was it wrong to get excited seeing Soominnie on top of her own sister? I’m becoming an even bigger ert.”

“Gah! Clean thoughts! Pure thoughts! Maknae thoughts!”

“KANGCEST FTW!!!!”

“GAH! Stop thinking!”

“You think getting flirted on by Chrissy unnie was too much for her?”

“Although she is an entirely different person, she looks like a wilder version of Allison that Seo has probably only dared to fantasize about in her various wet dreams so I think she’s having a mental breakdown thinking that it was basically like Allison flirting with her.”

“I don’t blame her. They’re both hot.”

“Yul, what have we talked about shutting up?” Yoona restrained herself from hitting her tanned girlfriend.

Yuri quickly shut her trap and hugged her deer. “Koalas aren’t my type anyway. Deer FTW!”

“UNNIE!” All the girls looked at the direction of your screech from upstairs.

“Come on, let’s take a bath together!” They heard Chrissy say.

“No! I already showe— AH! Don’t touch me there!”

Taeyeon had a erted grin when your baby blue dress shirt, Pokéball and matching bra landed on the bottom of the stairs.

“ARGH! Put me down! HELP! ! !” Was all the girls heard before the shutting of the bathroom door.

“…”

After a few quiet moments, the bathroom door was opened again and you ran down the stairs with nothing but a few sudsy bubbles on your milky white skin.

“Guys, help!” You ran behind Sooyoung when Chrissy also ran down the stairs also in her birthday suit and hair dripping wet.

Oh, what a glorious sight to behold.

“Get back in! We already started so just wash up!” Your sister yelled when she stood infront Sooyoung and tried to grab you from behind the shikshin, Chrissy’s bare chest lightly brushing against Sooyoung’s clothed one.

You ducked from the older Kang, your own chest brushing against Sooyoung’s back.

Being in the middle of all of this, it took all the strength Sooyoung had to keep the blood from bursting out of her nose.

“NEVER!” You yelled before running to the kitchen, Chrissy right at your tail and giant left slightly .

You quickly grabbed the whipped cream can from the kitchen table and sprayed it at your sister.

The brunette giggled before tackling you and wrestling you for the can.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Yuri have both fished out their phones to video the wrestling match while all the girls watched on behind the counter that separates the kitchen and living room.

“Now, we know what Allison would look like tanned.” Hyoyeon commented.

The other girls nodded in silence, agreeing.

When Chrissy managed to get the can from your grip, sit on your stomach and spray it all over your face and torso.

“REVENGE!” She cackled.

In the midst of all this, Elle had already gotten home from school without anyone’s notice and headed to the kitchen, ignoring all the girls and her two sisters having their ‘sweetly sticky’ wrestling match on the floor and opened the fridge to get her juice box.

The teenager wordlessly threw a glance at her sisters and the members then took a quick picture with her phone before going to her room.

Awkward silence followed the teenager’s departure then a dull thud.

“Oh, look. Seo fainted again.” Sunny pointed out.

 

 

Big thanks to sla2802 for upvoting to this fic!

 

See ya!