Game Plan

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

A/N: I'd like to make a quick change regarding the last update. Last chapter, Taeyeon mentions that she uploaded a photo on her Instagram account. I've changed it so that Taeng posted it on one of their fancafes as Instagram was not yet made in the story's current timeline. Sorry for the inconvenience!

 

 

 

 

 

When Jessica locked the empty bathroom’s door with a click, you immediately hugged the latter.

 

“Jess.” You said, voice cracking from exhaustion.

 

“Shhh, shhh.” The older girl rubbed the small of your back up and down as she mentally noted that your chest had seemed to have recently grown a bit. Sica has to keep track of Soshi’s melons ranking after all.

 

Your ragged breathing quickly calmed down at the soothing gesture.

 

“I think you need to have a full on talk with that Elisa. Alone.” Jessica said after a few minutes of silence.

 

“I want to. There’s nothing I want more than that but she’d avoid me. I know her. She’s going to find any possible excuse to dodge this talk.” You shook your head.

 

“Then leave that to us.” The ice princess confidently nodded.

 

“Okay, I trust you guys.”

 

With a sigh, you unlocked the door and both of you headed to the van for the remainder of the break.

 

Opting to have a peaceful and undisturbed nap, you sit on the passenger seat upfront before shifting to lie on your back, occupying both the passenger seat and the driver’s.

 

“What’s up?”

 

“What’s the plan?”

 

“Can we help out?”

 

The members bombarded the ice princess with questions of the like.

 

“She’s going to have a talk with her sister. Alone. And she needs our help to corner that kid into facing their problem head-on.”

 

“What do you suppose we do, unnie?” Seohyun piped up, eager to help if it meant getting her old awkwardly cute in her own way Soominnie back.

 

“I guess we’ll have to think of something. Any suggestions?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t think this is a great idea, Taeng.” Sunny’s forehead was covered with a sheen of nervous sweat as she looked at the mass of students going in and out of the high school building from inside their van.

 

“Don’t worry, Soonkyu. It may not be our leader’s brightest idea ever but it is the best we managed to come up with.” Hyoyeon said, earning a glare from the bunny for calling her by her Korean name.

 

“How did you convince Soomin unnie to stay in her house?” Seohyun wondered aloud.

 

“It was pretty easy. We gave her a box of bright neon balls, her favorite -tasting juice and a weirdly-shaped twig we found. She could stay there for a week.”

 

“. Why didn't I ever think of that?”

 

“What was that, maknae?” Sooyoung eyed Seohyun, having heard the youngest mutter something under her breath.

 

“Nothing, unnie.” Seohyun gave her the sweet innocent smile that had managed to fool the entire nation.

 

“I say we get a sack, stuff that kid in said sack, tie her way up a palm tree, beat her with bamboo sticks and only promise to stop and lower her when she learns some manners.”

 

“You know we can’t do that, Jessi. That’s considered kidnapping and physical abuse. It’s punishable by law. Believe me, I’ve searched and checked how far we can push the law without getting thrown into the slammer. Besides, that would really upset Allie if she found out we stuffed her sister in a sack not to mention, beat her with sticks.” Tiffany consoled her irritated girlfriend.

 

“Although, I’ve got to admit, it does sound pretty tempting…”

 

“Doesn’t it? God, I love you, Tiff.” They then proceeded to have heated JeTi kisses.

 

Hyoyeon stared in disbelief at the couple beside her and inched away from the animals.

 

The dancer wondered why she was always nearby whenever weird and uncomfortable happens. Maybe she accidentally pissed off Seohyun again. Weird and uncomfortable always happen to those who piss off the maknae. That lovable creep.

 

“How about we just back out of this plan and go with plan B?” Yuri said.

 

“Do you really wanna go with the ‘luring Elisa into a giant bird cage with a plate of assorted cheese and crackers’ plan?” Sooyoung shook her head at the stupid ideas only her members could come up with.

 

“No, maybe we could go with Yoong’s idea. You know, going up to her and asking her to resolve this problem with reason like normally sane people?” the black pearl tried to reason.

 

“Pshh. That’s too boring and predictable not to mention mainstream. We’re sticking to my plan.” Hipster Tae brushed Yuri’s words aside.

 

There was no room for reason when it comes to SNSD.

 

Taeyeon’s ‘ingenious’ plan: Trip Elle, snatch her book bag, yip in divine glory at their evident success and throw mangoes at her which will lead to an epic chase where the latter will be lured into their van. Elle would be given a limited edition photo collection of Allison and would be too overcome by Allison feels to notice being kidnapped then forced to see how adorably cute her older sister is and how impossible it is to hate her. The sisters will reconcile then make a total Jungcest/Jungsis rip-off that the whole world will fall in love with; Kangcest. Simple enough. Practically foolproof.

 

“I still don’t get why we have to chuck fruit at her though.” Hyoyeon voiced out.

 

“Silence, minion! It’s my plan and I can do whatever I want with it! So when I say we throw mangoes at her, WE WILL IN’ THROW MANGOES AT HER, DAMN IT!”

 

Sunny swore Taeyeon almost blew an aneurism.

 

“One more question though.” Hyoyeon said.

 

“You’re quite talkative today, aren’t you, Hyo?” Taeyeon remarked.

 

“Where did you find that limited edition Allison photobook?”

 

“Easy. Seohyun.” The leader pointed at the group’s youngest weirdo.

 

Hyoyeon looked at the maknae with a look that said girl-you-need-serious-help.

 

“What? It’s even signed and everything!” Seohyun raised her voice an octave, hugging her newest Official Allison Photobook close to her chest, close to her heart aka where Allison Kang Soomin will always live.

 

“This is gonna be a long day. I can feel it.” Yoona sighed, planting her on the van’s floor.

 

 

 

 

I'd like to thank musiarc, cello21, ltzelren, 94JeTi and ace022 for upvoting and to all my awesome subscribers!

 

[BREAKING] SNSD's Seohyun seen eating pizza!!!! The world is ending!

686579725_167397.gif?4

See ya!