Mega-Death Loop and Glory

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

Seohyun’s POV

 

“Remind me why this isn’t the worst idea ever?” I asked my ‘disguised’ members.

“Because we haven’t been out as a group for a long time!” Yoona unnie said through her face mask that only covered and the tip of her nose.

“That and we need to let out some stress! I mean, when was the last time we went to an amusement park?” Sunny unnie asked with her hand slung over Taeyeon unnie’s shoulder.

The danshin duo wore matching hats and Sunny unnie wore her glasses.

“Back when we were trainees maybe? I forgot.” Hyoyeon unnie wondered out loud, wearing her jacket’s hood up and her arm linked onto Sooyoung unnie’s. The shikshin wore sunglasses and a baseball cap with her hair tide into a ponytail.

“Joohyunie! Over there! Let’s go on that!” Soomin unnie jumped excitedly; her black Rayban’s bouncing up and down her cheeks. She wore those and a black cap with PROFESSIONAL POKEMON TRAINER written in bold white letters as her disguise.

“Yah, Allie! You said you’d ride the Mega-Death loop with me!” Tiffany unnie whined next to Jessica unnie. The two fashionistas both wore sunglasses with Jessica unnie also wearing a face mask similar to Yoona unnie’s.

Oh god, why would you want to ride something called the “Mega-Death loop”?

 

Author’s POV

 

“I don’t care. I just wanna ride it! If all of you don’t hurry, I’ll ride it by myself!” and with that Allison ran towards the large rollercoaster, not even caring about her members and surroundings.

“Watch out, you idiot!” Yuri unnie yelled after her and as if on cue, the running idol ran into a cement post.

The girls simultaneously grimaced before rushing to their member who was now approached by a family of three.

“Unnie, are you okay?” a girl approached our clumsy heroine, holding her father’s hand with a box of popcorn with the other. She looked to still be in early grade school.

“I’m alright. Unnie’s a tough girl!” the idol smiled brightly not realizing that her glasses had fallen off from the impact.

“Whoa! Aren’t you the unnie I always see in the TV and hear on the radio with the other pretty unnies? Al-allison unnie, right? Your eyes are so big and pretty! I watch your drama all the time!” the young girl said after cutely having a hard time pronouncing the idol’s English name, making you notice you weren’t wearing your sunglasses anymore.

“Thank you. Omo! My head is starting to feel dizzy from the bright sun. I guess, I should be go—“ You laughed nervously, quickly wore the fallen glasses and stood up.

“Excuse me, but you are SNSD’s Allison, aren’t you?” the mother of the girl asked with a polite smile.

“Ah, yeah.” You nodded bashfully.

“Could you please give my daughter your autograph? She’s a huge fan of yours and SNSD.” Her father asked.

“Sure, no problem. You have such a nice daughter after all.” You said and the mother quickly rummaged through her purse to give you a pen and piece of paper.

“Now, what’s your name, sweetie?” you grinned.

“Cho Chunhwa!” she chirped.

“Okay! To my cute and thoughtful fan, Cho Chunhwa! Grow up well and thank you for asking me if I was alright. From your clumsy unnie, Allison Kang.” You said aloud as you wrote and signed on the piece of paper.

“Thank you so much, unnie!” Chunhwa grinned.

“No problem, sweetie. You remind me of my own little sister.” You smiled before hugging the girl and waved goodbye to the family.

Once they were out of sight, your members approached you with mischievous grins.

“What?” you asked defensively.

“DdilAlli is still clumsy as ever.” Taeyeon teased.

“Oh, shut up. Let’s just get on the ride already!” you yelled with your cheeks and ears flaming red due to embarrassment before dashing towards the ride again, narrowly evading another cement post.

The girls all laughed at your retreating figure before trailing after you. Well, all except the youngest, who was busy internally spazzing at your interaction with the young girl and your humiliated face.

 

 

“Oh my god! That was amazing!” Sooyoung said as everyone piled into the dorm after their long and fun-filled day at the amusement park.

“What? The amusement park or the chicken we had on the way home?” Yuri playfully teased.

“BOTH, OF COURSE!” You, Yoona and Sooyoung answered in unison.

“Aish, shikshin trio.” Taeyeon shook her head.

“Aigoo, I’m beat.” You yawned as you took off your shirt; habitually stripping the minute you got into the dorm and plopped onto the couch in the living room only in your jeans and sports bra. Your hat and sunglasses on the coffee table.

“Me, too.” Jessica said and lied on top of you.

“Me, three.” Hyoyeon did the same.

“Me, four!” Sunny joined in.

And after that, each girl began to pile up on each other, leaving the ones at the bottom groaning under their combined weight.

“Perfect skinny figures, my !” you groaned.

“Ya bunch of fat asses!” Jessica screamed. Her usually calm face was now red.

The dorm was filled with giggles, grunts and screaming but that isn’t anything new now is it?

 

 

Morning came and the Soshi dorm was in chaos as per usual.

One girl was running around only in her towel, scrambling to get ready for a solo schedule, others groggily making breakfast and of course there were the ones who were still on the couch or floor, sleeping like corpses.

“Oh my god! I overslept!” you shrieked, tossing your towel aside and stuffing your feet into your sneakers. You dashed towards the door.

“Yah! Put on a shirt!” Taeyeon yelled from the kitchen.

“Argh!” you grunted, grabbed a random hoodie, regardless of not knowing who it belonged to from the floor, and put it on before heading for the door again.

“And pants!” Tiffany yelled from her spot on the couch beside a still sleeping Jessica.

“Yeesh!” you whined, walked back, pulled up a random pair of jeans and made it for the door for the third time. The jeans were a little short as they showed the skin above your ankles.

“Allison!”

“What?!” you turned back while huffing heavily, stressed over being late.

Sooyoung lifted a Pikachu-printed -draped finger and Hyoyeon teasingly waved a matching bra around.

“Underwear~” the couple cooed.

“Aish!” you snatched your underwear from the two, stripped infront of everyone only to put on the underwear and all the clothes back on and walked to the door for the FOURTH and FINAL time.

All the girls giggled as you slammed the door except the maknae who had her eyes screwed shut from her spot on the kitchen table, her ears growing flushed.

“Did you enjoy the view, Seo~?” Yuri teased as she inched her face to the right side of the maknae’s face.

The youngest briskly shook her head.

“She does that every time she’s late, I'm already used to it.”

“Used to what? Allison’s body~?” Yoona joined in on the teasing. The deer leaning on Seohyun’s left side.

Seohyun only rested her head on the table, ignoring Yoonyul.

Seeing their current target of teasing trying to block out their presence, the twin troopers looked at each other and with a simultaneous nod, Yuri launched their final weapon.

“I mean, she’s awfully busy lately. You must really miss her, hmmm? You know, I think those were your hoodie and jeans she wore just now. She wore it without any underwear on too~.”

Yoonyul suppressed a giggle.

“Shut up before I pelt you two with gogumas!” Seohyun yelled as she sprinted for her room, face as red as the tomatoes Taeyeon was chopping for the girls’ breakfast omelets.

 

 

Thank you for reading^^

I'm happy that there are a lot of you who subscribed to this fic but it's a little sad that there aren't a lot of comments :(

I want to hear from each one of you guys and although a bunch of my favorite authors subscribed to this,(one even commented. Hehe thanks again, Razang) I wanna see what your reactions are.

Anyway, thanks to exotics_sone0712, gorjessfanytastic9, Sakurarules, WolvesGrowl (love your profile gif btw), soshi_forevermore9, NotTelling (love your fics!), KidLeaderTY, v4mP1r3_Fw3aK (phew! That was hard to type^^) for upvoting! You guys are great!

 

See ya!

-Rei-chan29