What day is it?

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

“So, let me get this straight. You”, you pointed at Yuri, “practically crashed your lips into mine to distract me from finding out that all of you somehow managed to stuff my sister into a sack at her school in broad daylight all so you could help me get a chance to talk about our sisterly spat?”

All the girls and the only just conscious Seohyun nodded with guilty faces. Elle sat on the other living room couch with an amused smirk.

“It was partly my fault for telling them about it. And for being the one to shove her into the sack.” Jessica said the last sentence lowly.

“When you said to leave it to you guys, I thought you would somehow convince Elle to come talk to me on her own terms not make some whole kidnapping scheme and basically forcing yourself onto me as a distraction… I feel so violated.”

You stood up to pace the floor, hugging yourself.

“And that was my first kiss too…” You mumbled.

Seohyun nearly fainted again at the mention of your stolen first kiss. She leaned onto Sunny, who was beside her on the couch, for support.

“And I could swear there was some tongue.” You shook your head and shivered at the memory.

The maknae practically started banging her head on the wall on her other side in anguish.

“It was sloppier than I always expected a kiss would be like.”

Seohyun held her head in her hands and briefly looked straight up the heavens, mouthing ‘WHY?! Why would you do this?!’

You stopped your pacing and looked at the younger girl in concern.

“You alright, Seo?”

The maknae quickly composed herself and nodded but internally wanted to hit Yuri with a wooden bat with rusty nails.

“You just seem like you're in extreme pain. Do you have a headache? Maybe it’s jetlag. I have some meds upstairs. I’ll go get them.” You quickly forgot the current dilemma and left the room to get the medicine.

The girls, Elle included, burst into laughter at the maknae’s expense.

“You're lucky she’s as dense as a brick.” The teenager commented.

“I'm surprised you didn’t break the wall with your head, Hyunnie.” Yoona teased.

Seohyun immediately stood up from her spot on the couch and went up to Yuri. The younger’s face was dark and Yuri could feel the murderous intent.

“Soominnie’s first kiss was taken by those very lips...” The maknae thought darkly.

“Ah, hey Seobaby. Listen, about the tongue, it was by instinct and I didn’t mean anyth—“

Without warning, Seohyun grabbed Yuri by the back of the neck and smashed her lips onto the tanned girl’s.

Yoona's alligator smile quickly turned into a mortified gasp.

You were happily going down the stairs with the medicine in hand only to stop when you saw Seohyun assaulting Yuri’s lips, making you trip halfway and tumble down the rest of the steps.

Hyoyeon and Tiffany who were closest to the stairs quickly helped you up.

Your mouth opened in shock as you look at your group’s usually innocent maknae basically Yuri’s face off.

Seohyun quickly got off of the black pearl the instant she saw you.

The younger girl panicked when you stood still, turning into a statue for a few painful seconds.

“U-uh. I-I don’t, um.” You were flustered not only because of the blatant display of each other’s faces (no, you were quite used to that after years of living with the other girls) but something deep down inside of you was unsettled seeing the maknae kiss someone.

“Soomin unnie, I was, um.” The maknae tried to find the right words.

“IT’S MAKE OUT WITH YURI DAY!” Jessica suddenly exclaimed and led her Tiffany with her to plant a rather heated kiss onto the still shocked black pearl.

The blonde quickly gestured the other members to play along so they all went to kiss Yuri. Some begrudgingly gave a quick peck while others playfully spiced things up, much to Yoona’s dismay.

“Do I have to do that too…?” Elle said, slightly weirded out. This was not how she pictured her sister’s members would be like.

“NO!” Yoona exclaimed too quickly, earning a sharp elbow jab from Tiffany who played it off with an oh-so-innocent eyesmile.

Tiffany’s like the group’s shadow queen or something, Yoona thinks as she groans.

“It’s a thing our fan’s made. We have weird events spread throughout the year.” Sooyoung quickly made up.

“It’s a whole load of crap. That’s what that is. Unnie can’t possibly buy this load of bullsh—“

“Ohhhh! I completely forgot about that. I think it’s ‘punch Taeyeon in the ’ day tomorrow.” You nodded your head, believing your members.

The said midget gave a look of complete horror and held her s closely, already feeling her chest’s impending doom.

“I thought too soon.” The teenager face-palmed. “What have these girls done to my unnie’s brain…?”

 

 

 

Thanks to Edasom and Elbirehl for upvoting! And, as always, thanks to all my readers^^

I noticed that one of my favorite authors in this website has subscribed to my story! So, yeah, that was a little fangirl moment for me.

 

See ya!