Kangs Are Strange

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

“Having one member kiss your girlfriend isn’t enough, huh? After Hyunnie did it, you just had to make every single one of them kiss Yuri unnie!” Yoona complained.

“Oh, hush up, will you? It was a moment of desperation, Yoong.”

“You don’t understand, Sica unnie! I’ll have to disinfect those lips nine times! One for every one of you!” The deer whined.

“I’m all for that! Wanna start now, Yoong?” Yuri wiggled her eyebrows at her girlfriend from her spot on the couch.

“Hey, Yul. Who was the best kisser out of all of us?”

“ByunTaeng!” Sunny smacked her erted girlfriend.

“What? I’m just curious. Don’t deny it. All of you want to know too.” The kid leader tried to reason.

“Actually, if we’re being completely honest? It was Allison.”

At that moment, a couch pillow hit Yuri’s face with dead accuracy.

“Don’t be so bitter about it, maknae.” Tiffany comforted the nostril-flaring girl.

“I’m not. It’s not like it really counted as her first kiss anyway. It was stolen from her by some -starved beast of a woman I used to consider my unnie. I’m getting her first consented kiss.”

“It actually does count if you—“

This time, a shoe flew passed Yuri’s face just a few centimeters away from hitting her smart- grin.

“Okay, I’ll be quiet.” The black pearl bowed in understanding to the group’s increasingly violent maknae. She doesn’t remember when it started but Seohyun has become such a violent creep nowadays.

Maybe she’ll be back to normal when they get back to Korea.

Just maybe.

“What’s taking them so long anyway? I get that Elle and Allison are having a whole ‘heart to heart’ thing upstairs but can they speed it up? It’s almost time for dinner.” Sooyoung whined.

“Aish, you shikshin. Follow me. I’ll fix you a snack.” The dancing queen dragged her tall girlfriend into the kitchen.

“I wonder if that snack is food or if it’s Hyo herself?” ByunYul wiggled her eyebrows.

The tanned girl received a Bruce Lee style back-fist punch from her girlfriend.

“That’s enough ByunYul for today.” Yoona nodded and plopped herself onto her still swooning girlfriend.

Just then, you emerged down the stairs, as usual, pantsless and with nothing but a white dress shirt that barely touched your milky white thighs to clothe yourself.

You wordlessly go to the kitchen and after hearing two surprised gasps from the couple inside, Hyoyeon rushed out, hair disheveled, blouse slightly ed and the very picture of hot and bothered.

“Ha! I knew it!” Yuri exclaimed before being smacked again by Yoona.

“Allison’s binge drinking again! Soo stayed back to hold her off.” Hyoyeon said, horrified.

They knew how hysterical you get when you drank too much alcohol.

“SHE FOUND THE SOJU!” The shikshin yelled frantically.

The members scrambled to get to you and when they got in, you were already chugging down your second bottle.

“Soomin, what’s wrong?” Taeyeon took the bottle you were drinking.

“Tell me, Tae. Am I that unattractive?” You shook Taeyeon by her tiny shoulders.

“What are you trying to get at, buddy?” Sooyoung asked.

You heaved a heavy sigh and chugged down another bottle of soju that you got from who knows where, not before ing your shirt.

For some reason, you would start stripping the small amount of clothes you put on every time you drank. The members think that it’s still one of your usual habits and maybe you feel warm with clothes on since the alcohol heats up your system.

“I’m not exactly hideous, right? My siblings and parents are attractive and a lot of people say we all look alike so I can’t possibly be that ugly, right? I don’t smell repulsive, right? I can’t be the ugly duckling of the family, right?”

“What did you and that kid talk about, Allison? Did you two get into an even bigger spat?” Jessica asked worriedly.

“No no no. We worked everything out. Elle’s fine. She was just lonely without me. I knew she was always such a sweet girl. She’s pretty, cute, nice and smart to boot! Anyone would think she’s amazing, huh? She’s just the best! DAEBAK!” Everyone agreed you were already completely drunk when you started to unintentionally mix in some English in your sentences.

After all, you weren’t a strong drinker to begin with.

“Why does this sound a little borderline uous? Either way, I like where this is going.” Yuri whispered to Tiffany who gave the kkab a sharp punch to the gut.

“I should really shut up, huh?” Yuri groaned and earned only a nod from her girlfriend.

“Soomin unnie, are you alright?” Seohyun managed to say.

“Seo, why doesn’t anyone like me? Most of my older siblings are married and have beautiful kids. Chrissy is attractive enough to have flings here and there! I know Luke has a lot of girls chasing after him and now I find out that even my baby sister has managed to snag a girlfriend before I even went out on a real date! I only had my first kiss today too! And it was with ing Yuri!” You started getting emotional. Your usually extreme drunken mood swings were coming and from the girls’ previous experiences, they would only escalate.

“Hey! You make it sound like getting kissed by me was a bad thing!”

This time, all the other girls hit Yuri simultaneously. It just wasn’t her day.

Maybe I’m just lonely… or maybe I’m just gonna end up as a crazy old cat lady who knits cat sweaters all day and the sad part is that I wouldn’t even have any real cats. They’d all be imaginary! I’M GONNA END UP OLD, UGLY AND KNITTING CAT SWEATERS FOR CATS THAT DON’T EVEN EXIST!” You sobbed dramatically on the maknae’s shoulder.

All the other girls widen their eyes and slowly inched away.

“ MY LONELY LIFE! I WANT A WIFE!” You paused your sobbing to giggle.

”That rhymed.” You continued to giggle before pausing and sobbing once again.

The rapid mood changes definitely irked all your members but, of course, the maknae, the poor, poor extremely infatuated maknae, was blinded with love and wasn’t in the least bit disturbed and only looked at you with all the love in the world.

“Then, date me!” Seohyun exclaimed with her hand on her chest, shocking both her unnies and herself.

“I LOVE YOU, SEOHYUNNIE!!!!” You tackled her, knocking you both down to the cold kitchen tiled floor.

“I’M SO HAPPY!” The maknae sobbed with joy from under you.

“I think she means .” Taeyeon corrected.

“Well, that escalated quickly.” Hyoyeon commented at the scene infront of them.

“…” The girls watched on.

“Why don’t Hyo and Tae get hit when they side comment?!” Yuri exclaimed at the ‘unjustness’ of everything.

A strange cackle comes from the counter behind the girls, startling them (except Seohyun and you of course) and made them turn around to see Elle who had managed to lift Sticky onto her lap and was slowly petting his rolls of doggy fat.

“Well, I didn’t expect unnie to react like this.” The teenager said as she sipped from her juice box.

“What did you say to her?” Sunny asked.

Elle creepily cackled again and twirled once around her stool before answering with a smirk that looked way too much like yours for the girls’ comfort.

“Since you stuffed me in that sack, I thought about telling my sister that I have a girlfriend now. After all, you get so much time and space to contemplate everything about life and beyond when you’re in a sack. I simply found it only right to tell my favorite unnie that I am no longer single.”

“You're starting to really creep me out.” Tiffany backed away.

“’Tis the good ‘ol Kang blood. My family was always known to frighten our neighbors with our advanced way of thinking and not to mention beauty.”

“Yeah… I don’t think that’s what frightened them.” Yuri commented before she could shut her trap.

As if sensing that the black pearl shouldn’t have said anything, Sticky, despite his weight, launched himself onto Yuri who yelped in surprise and landed on her back with the overweight dog on top of her.

“Oh, ew. I think Sticky knows it’s ‘make out with Yuri’ day.” Sunny cringed as the dog’s tongue was practically slobbering the tanned girl’s face and lips.

“There’s no way I’m ever kissing that.” Yoona shook her head.

“I still would.” Tiffany said.

The girls turned to look at the mushroom.

“What? Yul’s still tapable.”

“Tiff, I love you but no. Just no.”

 

 

Special thanks to tinajaque, taefany18and redeb21 for upvoting^^

And thanks for reading^^ I absolutely love how the girls' characters just take a life of their own now :D

 

See ya!