My Predicament

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

I’m Tempting Our Maknae?

 

I don’t know when it started but I’ve been having unclean thoughts.

Unclean thoughts about my own group member.

Allison Kang Soomin aka Allie unnie, Soominnie, MInmin, PaboMin…  All names that I must’ve called over a thousand times by now.

No, she’s not doing anything inappropriate or provocative. (I wish.)

Except her usual shameless flaunting of her glorious body… but she doesn’t do it on purpose or to be boastful. She just really doesn’t like wearing clothes. Something about them being itchy…

Although, she’s just doing whatever she’s been doing for all the years I’ve known her. And I’ve known her for a long time too. Like half of my life!

Why am I only feeling this… this TEMPTATION now?!

We’ve bathed together and slept in the same bed before no problem, even until we were in our late teens.

Who am I kidding? We’ve been doing all those things prior last month.

Do you want to know why we haven’t done any of those “intimate” things lately?

Because, I can’t control my hormones!

There! I said it!

I, Seo Joohyun, SNSD’s ‘pure’ maknae, cannot control my stupid and impulsive hormonal desires!

I am a dog!

A beast!

Some animal on never-ending heat! There is nothing I want more than to just dive into Allison unnie’s pants!

I can’t stand being near her!

My breath gets shallow; I get panicky and start stuttering and sweat hysterically. I even get light-headed and bump into random walls when I try to get away from her!

And you know what the worst part is?

She hasn’t gotten the hint that I don’t exactly want to be within a 10-meter radius with her. She still glomps onto me, hugs my waist, holds my hand and snuggles onto my neck! All these things I didn’t notice and never gave a second thought about but now extremely bother me.

Now, usually I would avoid her and maybe stick to another member but she usually does it in public these days. I can’t yank her hand off my waist when thousands of fans are watching us. I mean, have you seen how many fancams our fans upload online? They notice even the slightest things!

They even noticed Yuri unnie “accidentally” grazing Yoona unnie’s chest last week! They have hawk eyes, I tell you! Hawk eyes!

Imagine what they would say when they see a post that would probably be titled “SNSD’s Seohyun pushes Allison away” or “AlliSeo breaking up?”

Oh god, no, scratch that, her denseness and dislike for clothing isn’t the worst part.

It’s her lack of any emotional and romantic experience. Pair that up with her excessive skinship and you’ve got an all-kill combo right there!

If the fans call me innocent, then what do they call her?!

She has never had a lover, hasn’t had her first kiss and never even went out on a date with someone!

She’s the friggin’ poster child for ity!

She’s not exactly purely innocent since she always cracks those “suggestive” jokes with Taeyeon unnie but I know for a fact that she doesn’t even know half of what she jokes about!

She immediately goes beet red by just catching a glimpse of a bed scene in a movie!

She still closes her eyes on those parts!

I admit that I used to do that as well but I’m grown up now!

All the skinship she does like holding hands, hugging and her incessant “glomping” are all part of her American and affectionate upbringing where it’s okay to kiss people on the cheeks and hang onto them like life-sized teddy bears. (Based on my experience with her)

Tiffany and Jessica unnie are a lot more touchy-feely than the other unnies too but she’s on a whole other level.

Our fans call her Koalli since she likes hanging onto us like a koala all the time and likes skinship just a tad too much.

Sica unnie once told me it was because Soomin unnie has many siblings and little nieces and nephews who are all very affectionate. Actually, those two always ramble on about Soomin unnie’s large and affectionate family.

I’ve only met her two older sisters once when they went to one of our concerts. They hugged and kissed everyone which, for them, wasn’t a big deal and I remember them hugging Soominnie like those life-sized teddy bears, carrying her around and babying her. She also seemed to really enjoy it. Maybe because she isn’t really babied by our members?

So, yeah, intimate skinship is normal for her and she can’t take a hint when someone wants to date her or do anything remotely romantic with her. I can probably make an entire book on how many guys (and girls *cough cough*) have tried to hit on her only to be plunged so deep into the friend zone without even realizing it until it’s too late.

She whines like a puppy when you take her favorite Pikachu plushy away from her too. It makes people want to bully and even more.

She’s just so cute!

And, and especially when she stomps her feet when you don’t give her the last piece of candy!

I swear she’s still like the little kid (even though she was and still is taller and older than me) I first met in the SM building. She’s always been obsessed with Pokémon and her favorites are Pikachu, Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Charmander, the first generation.

Oh, and who could forget how she always sticks her tongue out at you when you call her by her full Korean name! Personally, I think it’s a cute name that really suits her!

GAH!

What am I saying?!

I’ve gone insane.

Just a month after realizing I like the girl, and I’m already losing all of my Keroro marbles.

“Seo~ what’re you doing inside the shoe closet again? You never turn on the lights either! I thought I told you to stop it because it makes you seem like an old hermit.” The object of my rambling opened the closet door with a slow creak.

I lowly hiss and shield my eyes from the sudden light flooding the previously pitch black closet.

Isn’t it ironic that I like to spend time in the closet? In the closet. Me. In the closet.

Let that sink in so you can catch my drift.

My therapist, aka Yuri unnie, says it’s a subconscious thing.

Anyway, now where was I? Oh, right. Reality. My agonizing eternally ually frustrated reality.

Oh, what joy.

“Stop moping around you lazy frog! I’m rarely home these days and you always stay in here all cooped up in the dark instead of spending time with me.” She whined her signature puppy whine.

I forgot to mention that she’s always extremely clingy but it’s been easier to avoid her with her packed schedule these days with all her endorsement deals, drama and radio hosting and all. She usually only comes home to sleep and sometimes she sleeps in the van on the way to her next schedule… or so manager oppa tells us.

Not that I miss her or anything. Psshh. Yeah, I definitely don’t miss her.

I mean, why would I? Psshh, me, miss her? Pssssshhhh.

“Seoooooooo~ Can you cuddle with me? I have a day off tomorrow so Taengoo planned to go out as the whole group and I always sleep best hugging you… sooooo please?” she was already sprawled on my bed.

I got out of the shoe closet and lay next to her. I guess the venting of my excruciatingly slow-paced and practically non-existent love life can wait for my next visit into my good ol’ emo corner. Maybe I could be like Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club and grow mushrooms in there…

Before I could lay out my future mushroom farm plan, she was already asleep, hugging my Keroro plushy that she bought for me a couple of months ago.

I sigh.

Alright, I’ve missed her. I’ve missed her a lot.

 

 

 

Okay, first of all, a big thank you everyone who subscribed to this fic. Special thanks to sunshiner95, Arefifa and oumaima09 for upvoting before the first chap was even uploaded.

Lastly, I hope everyone would enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Since there weren't many fics about "you" being an old member of Soshi (most of them have "you" as a new member joining later on), I decided to just write my own. I also wanna spread some Seobaby love since I haven't seen a girlxgirl seohyunxyou fic here yet.^^

Please tell me what you think in the comment section :)

 

See ya!

-Rei-chan29