Better Than Sweet Potatoes

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

“I apologize for flirting with your girlfriends.” Chrissy bowed.

“I may flirt a lot but I back off when I know someone’s taken. So, only Seohyun isn’t taken?”

“Well, she’s not in a relationship right now but you can’t date her.” Taeyeon said to the older woman.

“Alright, fine. Wait, Lizzy. You aren’t interested in that model, right?”

“Not at all. There’s no way I'm letting you set me up on my very first date.” You said firmly.

“Good! Then, I can have her! Since its getting dark, I’ll just pick her up and have my own date with her then.” Your unnie excitedly grinned, grabbed her phone and bag before heading out.

“Don’t wait up!” She closed the door behind her.

You immediately groaned.

“What’s wrong?” Sooyoung asked.

“I need to get a girlfriend.”

Hyoyeon’s ears perked up at your words and she shared a knowing look with her fellow members.

 

 

“I can’t believe we had to fly out back home early! I didn’t even get a chance to meet Elle’s girlfriend!” You grumbled when you dumped your bag down the dorm’s living room after sending a long text to Elle and Chrissy telling them how you miss them already.

“We had an unexpected schedule, it happens all the time. We should be used to it by now.” Sooyoung groaned as her body hit the couch, exhausted from the long flight.

“Unnies, we should all turn in early! We have to get hair and makeup done in five hours.”

“How are you not tired, Seo?” You leaned on the maknae and gestured for her to peel of your skinny jeans for you with your eyes closed.

The youngest complied and helped you out of the skin-tight piece of clothing even when her heart was hammering at her ribcage.

“Now, I’m ready to… sleep.” You managed to say the last word before falling asleep and falling forward but Seohyun caught you before you hit the floor although from previous knowledge, the girls know that even if you did hit the floor face first, you would still be asleep.

“You better make your move soon, maknae.” Sunny teased, brushing pass the two of you.

 

 

“Who is your ideal type, Taeyang-ssi? Is she on the show today?” Boom, the MC for the show asked the Bigbang member.

“She is.” Taeyang said with a smile, his eyes disappearing in an eye smile.

“Ooooh!” the studio audience chorused.

“As I expected! With all ten members of SNSD here with us today, there’s no doubt that every male guest’s ideal type is here! Would you please tell us who it is?”

“I actually prepared something.” Taeyang fidgeted in his seat before reaching under it and pulling out a bouquet of sunflowers.

He stood up and danced around the seats where the girls were sitting.

Some of the girls shifted uncomfortably while some professionally covered their uneasiness with a small smile.

Taeyang then stopped in front of you and Yoona.

Your hand immediately shielded half of your face and turned away from the flowers.

You mentally heaved a sigh of relief when he lifted the bouquet to Yoona's direction but Taeyang quickly changed course.

You suppressed a sneeze when the bouquet had somehow ended up right infront of your face and your nose was buried in petals and pollen.

Not being able to hold them back anymore, a sneezing fit soon racked your body and you pushed the bouquet away as you covered your mouth and nose with your other hand.

Seohyun was now at your side even though she was at the other side of the room.

The maknae had already stood up when the male idol was making his way towards you, she knew you were allergic.

“Can we please have a break?” Taeyeon asked the PD who complied and stopped the cameras when he saw all the girls and guests crowd around you.

“What’s wrong?” Taeyang’s eyebrows furrowed in worry.

“She’s allergic.” Sunny simply answered.

“I’ll take her to the restroom and try to rinse off all the pollen.” Seohyun hoisted you up with her arm securely around your waist.

“Wait, Seohyun-ssi, I can help.” Taeyang offered.

The maknae ignored the Bigbang member and left with you to the nearest restroom.

“It’s nothing that serious. Don’t worry about it. Seohyun’s just really protective over her.” Yuri patted Taeyang on the back.

 

 

After Seohyun helped you get every trace of pollen out of your nose and clothes, the both of you went to the make-up room to get your hair and make-up touched up.

“Thanks, Seohyunnie.” You smiled gratefully at the younger girl.

“It was nothing.” She tried to wave it off.

“I feel bad though. We’ll have to shoot that part again and not to mention Taeyang-ssi probably worked hard to prepare that bouquet. Hopefully, we can redo it without the flowers.”

“Yeah…” Seohyun trailed off.

“Done!” The make-up artist chirped. “I’ll have to probably fix all the other girls up too so I’ll take my leave, you two.”

The both of you bowed in thanks after she left.

“Unnie.” The maknae gulped nervously and both her hands clenched onto her blouse before she faced you. She mustered up her resolve when she was reminded of her stiff competition when Taeyang tried to woo you just a few minutes ago.

“Hm?” You looked at her with a smile.

“No, never mind. This might not be the best time to talk after all.” She shook her head.

“Spit it out, Seo~!” You tried to coax her with aegyo.

The younger quickly turned away and her face was flushed.

“I might not survive any longer being alone in here with her. It doesn’t help with her using her aegyo. Aish! Stop being so cute!” Her mind screamed.

Seohyun turned back and tried to look you in the eyes but failed and settled for looking at the mirror behind you.

“U-um. Well, you know how you—“ She stopped when she saw you look expectantly at her.

“How I what?” You tried to push her to continue.

“It’s now or never, Seo Joohyun! If you don’t do this now, who knows who could try to steal her away from you next?”

“How you had your first k-kiss with Yuri unnie?”

“Ugh, don’t remind me. I wanted my first kiss to be perfect like a Disney movie.” You pouted.

“So, I-I” Seohyun tried to continue on until her mind got the best of her.

“Screw it! Just go and dive in to those pink lip gloss-covered pillows of heaven!”

Without even realizing it, the younger girl had leaned into you and your eyes widened when your lips touched.

A foreign feeling of huge waves of electricity began to surge from your stomach to your lips.

In the heat of the moment, Seohyun leaned even further until you lay flat on the couch with her hovering over you, one of her hands supporting her weight and the other delicately cradling your face.

You kissed back, not sure of whether you were doing it right or if this whole thing was right to begin with but let Seo take the lead.

Seohyun’s head managed to hit a water bottle and made it drop to the floor.

The thud of the bottle knocked you out of your reverie and you pushed the younger girl away from you when you heard the creak of the door.

“Oh, hey, Alli—“ You ran passed Hyoyeon before the dancer could finish her greeting.

You ran through the studio’s hallway with your face flushed red and your hand touching your lips, the tingling sensation hadn’t left yet.

“What was that all about?” The dancer looked at the maknae who was sitting on the floor with her back leaning onto the couch.

“Seo?”

The latter slowly brought her fingertips up to her bottom lip.

“That tasted better than sweet potatoes.”

 

 

 

Du du DUUUUUNNNNN! What just happened?^^

Special thanks to yana_5, RainbowBooze, 9genie and XJinx_16.

Thanks for reading!

 

 

See ya!