06 Hanging Out

Werewolves and Vampires

"Come on," you said and motioned for the wolf to come to you. 

 

The wolf whined. Poor guy. Too scared to go down an icy slope. But it isn't THAT high.

 

"Use your claws," you said and did a claw shape with your fingers. 

 

The wolf obeyed and took a step down but suddenly,it lost balance and came rolling down the slope,crashing into you. Fortunately,you landed above it. Otherwise you'd be crushed by its heavy body. 

 

You could only laugh when you saw its face. In shock probably. Poor guy. 

 

But by the looks of it,it looked like it was having fun. The wolf rolled over the snow, sticking its tongue out and whining probably wanting you to join him. 

 

"I'm not a fan of games, really," you replied. But the wolf got up,walked to your back and pushed you forward with its head. 

 

You stared in confusion as the wolf walked towards a withered tree branch on the ground, picking it up and starting to draw circles on the ice. You only smiled in admiration. Not only cute, but smart too. 

 

Suddenly a branch was thrown in front of you. You looked up to see the wolf's anxious face staring right at you. 

 

You let out a soft laugh. Finally, you picked up the branch and bent down. The branch wasn't that big, wasn't that heavy either. You began to use the branch to draw something on the ice. 

 

First you shaped a girl. Then, beside her, a wolf cuddling her. You drew big eyes on the wolf making it look exactly like the actual one.

 

The wolf watched as you drew on the ice. It walked up towards you and bent down to see. It whined and put it's head under your arm. You patted its head and scratched behind its ears. 

 

"I'm a really bad artist," you said. "REALLY bad."

 

The wolf stuck its tongue out and your hand. 

 

You smiled and got up. "Hey, let's go explore."

 

The wolf nodded and ran after you, volunteering to carry you along the way. You smiled and simply said, "it's alright. I can walk on my own."

 

As the two of you walked along the forest floor, you saw many things. You played with the icicles on the tree branches, the snowflakes that fall from the sky, and the cold snow that covered the ground. 

 

One funny but embarrassing  moment was when a snowflake landed on your nose and broke into water. Which caused you to jump in shock and nearly fall over a giant patch of snow. But fortunately, your sleeve was caught in the wolf's teeth just in time.

 

Not so bad. For a wolf.