COME BACK TO ME

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TAECYOON drank the alcoholic drink as much as possible at the bar in the hotel, wanting to forget the pain that Yoona gave him. If he could forget it using this way, he willing to drink those alcohol and let he be in his dream, didn't want to sober at all. It was so painful every time he recalled what had his beloved wife done to him, couldn't accept she cheated him. Taecyoon was extremely drunk and he started mumbled the ridiculous thing, grinned and laughed alone, making everyone at there looked at him before he became unconscious.

     “Sir! Sir!” the waiter shook his shoulder, trying to wake him up but he didn't move at all. He was in his dream land, dreamed up about his wife. It had been 5 days since he left to Japan, trying to avoid from see her face but he didn't know he was only torturing himself. No matter how hate he felt toward her right now, his heart couldn't stop from loving her, not even for a second. That was why he was in the great pain, trying to delete her from his memory but it didn't work at all. Taecyoon didn't know what happened after that, only heard to voices of men before he felt someone lifted up his body and he brought him to somewhere.

 

TAECYOON groaned in pain, felt his head was extremely heavy and hurt as soon he opened the eyes. He tried to wake up as both his hands rubbed his temple, wanting to relieve the headache but he noticed something. This was not his hotel room, he was in someone else room and who brought him to here last night. He tried to recall anything but he didn't remember at all and he was wearing a pyjamas. Whose pyjamas he wore right now? Taecyoon got off from the bed when he heard someone was talking outside the room, slightly opened the door to see who was there and couldn't believe what he was seeing right now. He was now in Nichkhun's hotel room and he saw him talked to someone in the phone.

     “I will return to Korea tomorrow. Do you miss me?” Taecyoon eavesdropped his conversation, blood started to boil when he thought he must talking with Yoona right now. What a shameless couple, still kept in touch even though they faced a big problem in their marriage. Yoona must couldn't wait to receive divorce paper from him.

     “Really, I miss you more than you do. I'm in my room. Why?” Nichkhun grinned from ear to ear, making Taecyoon felt that he wanted to punch his face so he couldn't smile after this.

     “Don't worry, he is not here. Plus, he doesn't know about us but don't worry I've planned to tell him soon,” Taecyoon's face had turned to red colour, tried to hold his anger when he assumed that Nichkhun was referring at him.

     “I will tell him soon so we can be together with no worry. I really loves you,” Taecyoon couldn't stand anymore, thought they were going overboard. Yoona said he was her past but what she was doing now? She was totally a great liar. Taecyoon got out from the room and walked toward Nichkhun who was backing him, clenching his fist and ready to give to Nichkhun as a gift. Nichkhun was totally surprised when someone turned his body around and punched him until he fell to the floor.

     “Taecyoon, what are you doing?” Nichkhun raised his head and saw his red face, had no idea why he suddenly punched him. Looking at Nichkhun's face made his anger became worse, liked someone poured the oil in the flare of fire. Nichkhun surprised when he clenched his collar shirt, forced him to stand up and received one more his punch. Wooyoung who just returned from morning exercise, surprised saw Taecyoon punched Nichkhun until he fell to the floor.

     “Hey, stop it! What's going on?” he closed the door and rushing toward them, saw Nichkhun's corner lip already bled and Taecyoon was breathing hardly, chest moved up and down at fast pace.

     “That is for you guys cheated behind me. How could you and Yoona did this to me? Pretending not knowing each other but it is totally opposite!” he shouted at his face, making Nichkhun and Wooyoung surprised at his words. So he already knew about them.

     “So, you've discovered about us,” Nichkhun stood up and wiped the blood on his mouth.

     “How could both of you secretly met behind me? You're totally great liar,” Wooyoung surprised at Taecyoon's words, didn't know at all about this matter.

     “Khun, you did meet her? Why you never mention that to me?” Wooyoung approached Nichkhun, wanting to hear his explanation.

     “Wooyoung, can you leave both of us alone?” Nichkhun asked him as his eyes stared at Taecyoon's red eyes, wanting to solve this matter between them.

     “But I..”

     “Please, Wooyoung! This is between us,” he immediately cut his words and Wooyoung had no choice, finally left the hotel room. Now, only two f them were there, glaring at each other.

     “Taecyoon, listen to me. Our relationship had ended long time ago and you've misunderstood about us,” he said in low tone, didn't want to start a fight. Taecyoon only smirked at his answer, felt irritated when he still wanted to hide their relationship.

      “Then, why you met her if you two have broke up? Both of you have an affair, right?” he clenched his collar s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter