YOUR LOVE IS LIKE THE TONIC

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KOREAN entertainment industry once again shaking by the news of celebrities having secret love-relationship and this time was one of the celebrities under JYP Entertainment, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. Last night he went to Paju with Victoria and this morning, the news about him dating a model spread really fast and became number 1 top news in the internet. Wooyoung stood in front of him with arms crossed on his chest, watched Nichkhun who was reading the news about him on the internet. Someone had captured his picture waited for Victoria in the car when they stopped at the mini mart and luckly, Victoria was looked at the ground when the picture was taken.

     “Beside Yoona's story, what else you hide from me? Why I don't know at all about this? Who is that woman and when you started involve with her?” Wooyoung slightly rose his voice, exasperated looked at his gultiless face. Park Jin Young already gave him a call, saying he wanted met them after this. Nichkhun leaned his body to the sofa, felt this was the right time to tell Wooyoung about Victoria.

     “It's Qian,” Wooyoung raised his eyebrows, didn't know who was she.

     “Qian, who is that?” Nichkhun forgot that no one knew her real name as she hid her identity as the daughter of Eclipse Company's owner from the people.

     “It's Victoria. I'm in serious relationship with her. We're dating,” Finally he told Wooyoung about them and he felt liked wanted to announce that she was his girlfriend but it would only made the thing worse.

     “What? Since when you guys started dating?” he asked curiously, guessing they must started dating after trapped in the studio last time.

     “Almost 3 weeks ago,” he said bluntly and Wooyoung let out a heavy sigh, his guessing was right. He didn't care about his personal life as Nichkhun already got freedon from Park Jin Young about his love life but the problem now he had been caught by the media. There was a condition for his freedom; 'Don't let people discover about your love life until its time'.Nichkhun failed to fullfilled his request and now he needed to face Park Jin Young for his carelessness.

 

PARK JIN YOUNG rubbed his temple, brain worked hard find the solution for the mess that Nichkhun had created for the company. He already warned him about this matter, always be careful and didn't involve in any scandal that could ruined his image. Entertainmet industry was really horrible because media would try to dig his personal life until they satisfied with result they obtained. Nichkhun would be their target after this and it would be a tough situation for him to face it.

     “I'm sorry, Hyung, I was careless,” Nichkhun dropped his face, felt sorry because he had created a problem for the company. Park Jin Young was really trying hard to ensure the people under his company's management were free from unpleasent rumors but Nichkhun had disappointed him.

     “Thing already happened, we need to find the way out from this problem. Anyway, who is that girl? Do I know her?” Nichkhun stayed silent, felt like he shouldn't know about Victoria for this time, he would told him when everything had been solved. Looking he seemed didn't want to answer his question, Park Jin Young didn't want to urge him and asked him to be more careful next time.

     “So, in these few weeks, you're not allow to participate in variety program because they may ask you about the scandal. Then, if media ask you about that girl, just say she is your friend. Understand?” Park Jin Young said sternly and Nichkhun nodded his head even though he was totally disagreed at his sugesstion. What would Victoria felt when she saw he denied their relationship, would she feel sick of him liked what Yoona felt when they were still a lover?

 

LEETEUK showed that news to Victoria, watched his sister read the article about them with surprise face. She didn't expect that someone had taken their picture last night, started to feel worried about Nichkhun. What would happen to him after this? She combed her hair backward and let go a heavy sigh, worried that this news might ruin his image.

     “Oppa, what we need to do now? Reporters must chase him because of me,” Victoria leaned her body to the sofa, predicted that he was going to be banned from attending the variety shows.

     “Qian, don't worry. This rumors won't last long, his company maybe has found the solution now,” LeeTeuk squeezed her shoulder gently, wanting to relax and ease her tension. Then her phone suddenly rang and LeeTeuk already knew who was the caller by just listen to the ringtone that she used, used Nichkhun's song as the ringtone. Wanting to give his sister some privacy, he left her in the room and let them solved the problem they created by themselves.

 

AS soon Nichkhun finished talked to Victoria in the phone, one more call enter his phone and it was from his mother. He already predicted what his mother was going to ask him, assumed that she had read today newspaper before made the call.

     “Hello, Mom,”

     “Khun, what's going on? Do you really have a girlfriend?” Auntie Vera shouted in the phone, surprised yet so excited after read the news. After broke up with Yoona, she was so worried watched her son seemed afraid to involve in love again, afraid that he was going to hurt for second time. Feeling that there was no use to hide this matter from his mother, he chose to be honest.

     “Yes, Mom. I've a girlfriend,” he said shyly and could hear Auntie Vera screamed in excitement.

     “So, when are you going to indroduce her to us. I can't wait to meet my daughter-in-law,” she son, making his ears turned red at her words. It would be nice if he could officially introduce her to the public and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter