MY WISH

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LEE Mei Ling, a beautiful Chinese woman who had stolen his heart since they met for the first time, was sobbing in his embrace. Park Jung Min didn't know how to comfort her as he also already burst into tears, thought this was their last time saw each other before he got married with a woman that had been chosen by his family. He didn't know why his family didn't want to accept foreign people in their family, preferred a Korean woman to be his wife.

     “I'm sorry,Ling. I can't protect our love,” Park Jung Min loose the hug and cupped her face, wiped the tears on her soft cheek.

     “No, it's not your fault. Maybe we are not meant to be together and this love is not belong to us,” she put her finger on his lip, didn't want him to blame himself. Park Jung Min pulled her in his embrace and rested his chin on her shoulder, wanted to felt her warmth for the last time. Mei Ling caressed his back gently, tried to hold her tears from continued rolled down on her cheek.

     “Promise me that you will have a good life. Treat your future wife well, don't hurt her and give all your love to her,” Park Jung Min forced to nod his head, didn't have any confident that he would have a good life in the future. Their 3 years relationship ended on that day because his family disapproved their love and Park Jung Min tightened the hug, felt heavy to let her go.

 

VICTORIA sat on her bed, pulling her legs toward her and hugging her knees tightly, still crying thought her rudeness at Mr.Park Jung Min just now. LeeTeuk entered her room, felt sad saw his sister crying. He knew she didn't mean to say those words, she just lost her emotional control because of depression. Victoria looked at LeeTeuk who was crawling on her bed and took place beside her.

     “I've called Nichkhun and said you are alright. Fainting due to fatigue,” Victoria looked at him with red eyes, really felt grateful because he tried to protect her secret, deceiving Nichkhun about her health condition. LeeTeuk leaned his body against the bed post and threw his sight at the ceiling.

     “Qian, do you still remember at Mommy's story? About her love story with Dad?” Victoria looked at her brother when he suddenly opened the old story. How could she forget about that story, she still remembered about it. Mommy told them about that when she was 17-years old, mature enough to understand about the meaning of love and life. Actually, she and LeeTeuk were not related by blood, she was Mr.Park Jung Min's step daughter. Her mother was a Chinese woman and was Mr.Park Jung Min's first love but they broke up because his family disapproved their relationship.

     “Qian, I lost my mother when she wanted to give birth to my late sister and I was really young at that time, only 3 years old. Then, after your biological father died in car accident, Dad and Mommy reunited again, do you still remember about that?” Victoria nodded her head and continued listen at his words. Mommy and her biological father, Song Shing, involved in car accident and on that time, Mommy was in 7 months of pregnancy. Due to impact of the accident, Mommy had pre-mature birth, that was why Victoria had poor heart since she was a baby.

     “Qian, Dad had lost a lot of people he loved. First, his parents, then my mother and my sister. When he met Mommy again, his sorrow life is lighten up and Mommy brought happiness to him. Unfortunately the happiness didn't last long when Mommy died due to cancer,” LeeTeuk's voice started shaking, couldn't hold his sad feeling and Victoria only stayed silent beside him.

     “Now, Dad also don't want to lose you, his only daughter. Not only him, I also don't want to lose you,” he already burst into tears and looked at Victoria who started sobbing, slowly pulled her into his embrace. Victoria wrapped her hands tightly around his body, let go their sadness together.

     “Qian, although we are not related by blood and you are Dad's step daughter...,” he paused his words as he loose the hug, staring at her wet face with tearful eyes.

     “Dad always loves you more than he loves me,” Victoria only smiled weakly at his words and hugged him again, knew that Mr.Park Jung Min did love her more than everything.

 

MR.Park Jung Min sat alone on the big chair in his room, couldn't believe he had slapped his precious daughter just now. He didn't want to accept the reality that he might lose Victoria if she did the surgery but he still wanted to give a try, believing miracle might happen although the chance the surgery would success was very low. Suddenly he remembered about his second wife, Mei Ling, missing her very much. He was in great depression when she was diagnosed suffering from final stages of cancer. Victoria's health condition was not good and Mei Ling was going to leave him, only God knew how difficult to him to be tough, facing the fact that he was going to lose his wife again. Mr.Par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter