IT IS OVER NOW

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EVERYONE in the practice room stunned when Nichkhun approached them, especially Wooyoung when he noticed something different with his appearance today. The earring on his left earlobe made him had 'mischievious' image and Wooyoung completely surprised, didn't know when he pierced it. Nichkhun only looked at their surprise face with a smile, knew that he brought new image today.

     “Khun, when you pierced your ear?” Wooyoung asked him as he took a look at the earing, it was really beautiful and matched him well. Nichkun walked toward the big mirror in front of him, totally happy when he looked at the earring, the gift from his angel.

     “Yesterday,” he gave him short answer but it was enough to made him understand. Looking at his grinning face, Wooyoung assumed that it must a gift from Victoria.

     “Yah, Khun. You look totally different with that earring,” one of the choreographers in that room approached him, smiling at his words before he looked back at the reflection of himself in the mirror. The earring on his ear shone out under the light and he would took care of it as it was the valuable thing for Victoria. What does it mean when someone gave you his or her treasure to you? It means that people really trust you and it made him extremely happy just thinking that Victoria put her trust on him.

     “Khun, is that the gift from Victoria?” Wooyoung whispered in his ear and he only nodded his head as the answer.

     “You're really lucky and don't forget you have one week schedule in Japan start from tomorrow,” he reminded Nichkhun about that because he always forgot about his schedule lately, mind had dominated by Victoria and he only thought about her 24 hours. His prediction was right when Nichkhun gave him surprise look. This guy was really crazy in love right now until he couldn't think anything else beside his girlfriend.

 

BECAUSE of his one week schedule in Japan, Nichkhun couldn't meet Victoria in that period and he missed her badly but before he went to Japan, Victoria gave him the key of Park's vacation house in Paju. She wanted to meet him at there as soon he returned to Korea and he totally could wait to meet her tonight. Nichkhun drove the car carefully in heavy downpour to the jewellery shop and parked his car in front of the shop. He wanted to took something before he met her tonight.

     “Welcome to our shop,” the female worker greeted him with a smile.

     “I'm here to take the thing that I ordered last week,” the worker knew what he mean and took out a small box in the drawer, put it on the glass table in front of Nichkhun. He opened the box and took out the necklace inside it, put the pendant on his palm to take a closer look. How would Victoria react when he gave this necklace and the pendant shaped was NQ alphabet, where those alphabets represented their names. Looking at his bright smile, the female worker assumed that he must wanted to give that to his girlfriend. How lucky that woman to have a boyfriend like him.

     “That woman is so lucky to have a boyfriend like Mr.Nichkhun. Hope your relationship will last forever,” Nichkhun was taken aback at her words but a least one of Korean nitizen gave bless to their relationship. He immediately left the shop after had done the payment, couldn't imagine how she would react tonight. A bouquet of 22 roses already prepared by him and 22 was Victoria's favourite number.

 

NICHKHUN stopped his car in front of a bunglow and he was really confident he was in the right place after saw small signboard at the gateless entrace just now. The lamps at the courtyard lighted up the dark surrounding, the rain still fell heavily and wetting the earth non-stop. He reached the umbrella at the passenger sit before got out from the car with a bouquet of roses in his hand. Wanting to surprise her, he didn't press the bell and slowly opened the door by using the key she gave him last week. It was quite dark inside the house because the lamp hadn't been switched on, only one room was lightened by the light from candle. He assumed that Victoria must wait for him in there and gently made the steps to there.

     Outside the house, the lightning and thunder faithfully accomponied the heavy downpour. Nichkhun stunned when he saw the table for romantic dinner had been prepared but where was Victoria? He didn't see her figure at all and he kept looked at the surrounding until his sight caught two figures were lying on the bed. What made him surprised was he knew that woman but who was that guy. Nichkhun immediately switched on the light, wanting to confirm what he saw just now and the bouquet of roses dropped from his hand as soon the room became bright. Victoria surprised when noticed Nichkhun was here, immediately pushed the man away from her and got off from the bed, tidy up her messing hair.

     “Qian,” his voice was shaking, couldn't believe what he was seeing right now. Victoria was cheating behind him with another guy.

     “Khun,” Victoria looked afraid and he looked at the guy on the bed with red eyes. He knew him. He was the guy that Victoria claimed as LeeTeuk's friend, the guy that suddenly appeared in the studio when Victoria fainted last time. Donghae only smirked at him as he got off from the bed, stood beside Victoria

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter