BIRTHDAY PRESENT

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LEETEUK entered the ward and saw Victoria sat on the bedside, looking at the floor at she was alone in there. Nichkhun already left early in the morning to avoid people noticed his presence in the hospital. LeeTeuk sat beside her and wrapping his arm around her shoulder, knew what she was thinking right now. Victoria looked at her brother when his hand rubbed her shoulder, saw he was smiling bitterly at her. She forced herself to smile, wanting to hide the sadness but there was no used she did that because LeeTeuk knew she was only pretending right now.

     “How was last night? Did you enjoy it?” she only smiled at his question. Last night was her sweet dream and nightmare. She was happy celebrated his birthday together but at the same time she fear to let this happiness went away. LeeTeuk had warned her about the consequence and she knew she was going to hurt but she didn't know it was completely difficult and harder that she predicted.

     “Look at your condition now, I think I need to postpone my wedding.” Victoria surprised at his words, didn't agree at his idea at all.

     “No, you can't do that. Hyoyeon has waited for you and I want to see your wedding before I close my eyes,” LeeTeuk immediately shushed her by placing his index finger on her lip,didn't want her continued talk about that. Victoria removed his finger and squeezed his hand firmly, looking at his eyes that already brimmed with tears. She hated saw he cried because of her.

     “Oppa, let's face the reality that I have no much time left. I'm going to die,” LeeTeuk pulled his hand and moved away from her, completely ignored at her words just now. He immediately closed both ears when she wanted to continue her words, it would only made he felt more sad. He didn't ready to let her go and didn't want to let her go.

     “Oppa,”

     “Qian, please Qian. I'm begging you, please have the surgery. At least we give a try,” Victoria was totally surprised when Leeteuk suddenly kneeled and grabbed her hands, begging her to have the surgery. She didn't expect that he would act liked this and immediately got off from the bed, hugging him who was crying tightly. She really hated to face this kind of situation because it would only made her felt heavy to leave people she loved. Victoria loosen the hug and looked at his wet face, wiped the tears that didn't stop rolled down on his cheek.

     “Oppa, what is the use I have the surgery if the result still the same. It doesn't matter if I have it or the not, the answer is I may die,” this time she couldn't hold the tears anymore, let them go and cried together with her brother.

     “At first, I already accept my fate and decide to enjoy my life before I die. I want to try many new things in my life including love so I won't regret after this. When I met Khun, I dare to open my heart to love him and it is really wonderful feeling,” LeeTeuk only nodded his head as his hands cupped her face, listened to every word that came out from .

     “He is kind person and I can't stop myself from loving him day by day,” her voice was shaking as she tried to control her sadness.

     “I know, I can see on your face that you really love him,”

     “But Oppa, you're right that both of us will getting hurt at the end but I don't know it will be this hurt. I'm in great pain and I start become greedy, don't want to let him go. I start to blame the fate, I feel I want to live longer. I don't know why I will feel this way, Oppa,” LeeTeuk pulled her into his embrace, wanting to share her sadness.

     “So, do you regret loving him?” he asked her in trembling voice, only God knew how sad and pain he was right now when he thought that she was suffering because of love. That was why he had warned her from the beginning. She shook her head, loving Nichkhun was the best thing she ever done in her life and she never regretted it.

     “No, I never feel that way but I regret because I don't have much time left to love him,” she sobbed and LeeTeuk caressed her back gently, only that he could do right now as her brother, comforting her and always stayed by her side. Meanwhile, outside the room, Mr.Park Jung Min already cried and Donghae who was standing beside him, patting his shoulder to give him strength. He heard everything they said just now when he was about to enter and chose to stay outside, wanting to know what was inside her daughter's heart.

     “Now I know how Mommy and people who was going to die feel when they were forced to leave people their love behind. It is so painful, Oppa,” Mr.Park Jung Min's closed his mouth to hold his sobbing, now he knew that his daughter desperately wanted to live but she was given no choice. Either surgery or advance technology in medical treatment couldn't guarantee she would survive during surgery. Donghae only listened to her crying inside the room silently, thought how great her love toward Nichkhun and she never let go even one drop of tears when they broke up. But now was totally different and for the first time, he saw she was crying in pain.

 

THE rumors about Nichkhun's scandal became worse because of his absence during the closing ceremony last night and people assumed he left early because he wanted to celebrate birthday with his secret girlfriend. Other source said that Nichkhun had reserved one more seat other than his family. Wooyoung tried to cover the rumors by saying he was not feeling well and needed a rest although he knew he was in hospital last night. Nichkhun informed him about Victoria's condition and asked his help about the closing ceremony.

     Nichkhun once again had been called by Park Jin Young because h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter