PLEASE STAY ALIVE

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOONA stood outside the babies room and watched them through window with blissful smile. She was in hospital, just returned from attended the appointment with doctor to take some vitamins and supplements for the baby, hoping her baby would grow healthy and strong just like them.

     “They all are very cute, aren't them?” Yoona was taken aback when a woman with patient robe stood beside her, placing her palm on the window and watched the babies with a smile on her face. Although her face was pale, she still looked beautiful. Yoona seemed had seen her before but she had no idea where was it, threw a smile at that woman as she was looking at her. Victoria glanced at Yoona's small distended lower abdominal, assuming the lady beside her was pregnant.

    “How month is your pregnancy?” Yoona touched her tummy with big smile and looked at her with shining eyes, couldn't wait to meet her baby soon.

     “More than 4 months,” Victoria only smiled at her answer before she looked back at the babies who were sleeping soundly on their bed. She hoped that she would have the oppurtunity to become a mother but would it come true?

     “I don't know if I have a chance to become a mother or not,” she said weakly, made Yoona looked at her pale face speechlessly. She could see the sadness in Victoria's eyes when she looked at the babies.

     “Why? Do you have any problem to have a baby?” Victoria only silent at her words and Yoona took this chance to examine her face, tried to recall where she had seen her before this.

     “Qian!” Victoria turned her head when someone called her name, saw Nichkhun waved his hand and ran toward her. Yoona surprised saw Nichkhun was here and same went to him, his steps became slower when noticed Yoona was standing beside Victoria. slightly opened when she remembered about Victoria, had seen her in the magazine and in the company's party last time. Nichkhun tried to find Victoria after saw she was not in room, asked the nurse and she said Victoria went to babies room.

     “Khun,” Yoona said almost in whisper but Victoria could hear it, turned her face backward and looked Yoona's surprise face. Were they knew each other?

     “Hi,” he greeted Yoona awkwardly, made Victoria looked at him with question face.

     “Khun, do you know her?” he became flustered at her question, didn't know how he supposed to answer her. Watching his doubt face, Yoona immediately answered on his behalf.

     “Yes, I'm his high school friend,” Victoria smiled weakly at her, no need to tell her about their past relationship, just introduced herself as his friend. Wanting to make Victoria believed at her story, he immediately introduced Yoona at her.

     “Qian, this is Yoona. You have met her before, haven't you?” he said that because she had attended O.K Company's party last time, assumed that they had met each other. Victoria looked at Nichkhun in bewilderment before she saw Taecyoon walked toward them, suddenly remembered that she was Taecyoon's wife. Taecyoon surprised saw Nichkhun was there, having a chat with Yoona and there was a woman stood beside Nichkhun.

     “Hey, Khun. What are you doing here?” he asked him but his eyes focused at the woman with patient robe beside him, tried to recall who she was as they had met before this.

     “We have met before this. You are Mr.Park Jung Min's daughter, right?” Nichkhun was taken aback at Taecyoon's words and saw Victoria nodded her head. So he also knew her real identity. Actually, Taecyoon also surprised at first when LeeTeuk introduced her as his sister, didn't know at all that Mr.Park Jung Min had a beautiful daughter. He said that Victoria was a low profile type, didn't like to be recognized by the people as the daughter of Park family.

     “But why are you here? Are you not feeling well?” he asked her such questions because she was wearing the patient robe. At the same time he curious at Nichkhun and Victoria relationship. Was she Nichkhun's girlfriend?

     “I got high fever yesterday,” she created a white lie, looked at Nichkhun who was staring at her with bitter smile. He grabbed her hand to give her strength and Yoona watched what he did, predicted that Victoria was the one who had stolen his heart.

     “Anyway Khun, is she the woman that you've mentioned to me last time?” Taecyoon made a guess, really curious why Nichkhun was together with Mr.Park Jung Min's daughter. Nichkhun smiled at his question, stared at his angel affectionately before he looked at both Yoona and Taecyoon, felt this was the best time to introduce her to them.

     “Let me introduce her to you guys. This is Victoria Park Song Qian, my girlfriend,” Taecyoon and Yoona didn't surprise at his statement, already predicted that they had special relationship. Yoona looked Nichkhun a bit different in her eyes, noticing that he pierced his left earlobe and the earring that he used was same as on Victoria's right earlobe. Look liked their love relationship would end with the marriage and she prayed that the blissful moment would happen in Nichkhun's life soon. Taecyoon and Yoona excused themselves after had few minutes conversation with them, leaving them alone at there.

     “Why do you come here?” Nichkhun asked her, wondering why she suddenly wanted to visit this place. Victoria only smiled at his question and looked again at those cute babies, made Nichkhun also looked at them with shining eyes. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her body close to him, watching those babies with blissful smile.

     “Do you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter