I'M SORRY

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN just finished the photoshoot for the new product of LQ sport shoes at the Eclipse Studio, rushing changed his clothes and made a way to the next room. In that room, Victoria was having a photoshoot for the LQ perfume. Nichkhun leaned his body against the wall near the door, staring at her sharply and he knew Victoria noticed his presence. She ignored him and focused on the camera that didn't stop showering her with the flash of lights from it. He still felt curious why she needed to hide her identity, working as the model for her father's company and did a part time jobs liked she really needed to earn a lot of money. All her actions led to his misunderstanding and their relationship totally turned worse.

     Today was their first meeting after he discovered her true identity 4 days ago. What made he felt weird, when he search the information about the owner of Eclipse company, only LeeTeuk appeared as the son of Mr.Park Jung Min and there were no else the information about his family. Seemed Mr.Park Jung Min disliked to reveal about his family matter to the media and public.

     “Oh,Nichkhun, you have done the photoshoot,” one of the staffs there reproved him, forcing him to remove his eyes from Victoria.

     “Oh, I just stop by. Anyway, I need to go now, see you guys later,” he told a lie, didn't want them to suspicious anything about him. He glanced at Victoria, giving her last look before he left the room. At the other side, Victoria felt she could breath at last, felt suffocated when he kept stared at her liked a hunter watched over his victim, only waiting for the best time to attack her.

 

NICHKHUN parked his car quite far from the studio, waiting inside it as his eyes saw people left that place one by one but he didn't see her figure at all. The watch on the dashboard showed the time was 11.00 p.m but Victoria didn't come out yet. When he saw there was no one at the entrance of studio, he got out from the car and sneakily entered the studio without being caught by anyone. There was no one in the photoshoot room, made he wonder where Victoria was. He searched in every room until he reached the final one, saw Victoria was inside it. Victoria didn't notice his presence as she was backing him, crawling on the floor to search something under the big cupboard

     “What are you doing there?” she surprised and immediately turned her head bakward, saw Nichkhun closed the door and slowly approached her.

     “None of your bussiness,” she muttered, loud enough to be heard by him as only two of them in that room. Nichkhun knew that she still angry at him, decided to sit on the sofa and watched she searched something she lost under it.

     “Let me help you,” pity looked at her, he offered the help but Victoria immediately rejected it.

     “I don't need your help. I can do it by myself,” she said coldly without looked at his face. If she did that, it only would remember her at his humiliation he threw on her when they were in Jeju Island. Ignoring at her words, Nichkhun took a place beside her and placed his hand under it but the space was to small to accommodate his muscular arm. Victoria didn't want to start a fight, only let him did what he want and continued her job. She tried to push her arm deeper inside the small dark space after the tip of her fingers touch something. While both of them busy did that, they didn't realize that they had been locked inside that room.

    “I've found it,” she screamed excitedly and immediately took out her arm, showed to Nichkhun her lost ring. Suddenly, the lights were off, making them startled and Victoria unconsciously moved her body closed to Nichkhun.

    “What is going on?”she tried to hide her embarrassement, walked to the door with fast pace and flustered when she couldn't open it. Nichkhun moved closed to her after saw she was trying hardly to pull the door.

     “Look someone had locked it from outside,” he gave her nervous looked as he tried to open it. The light from outside invaded the room through the window, allowing him to see her worried face.

    “Hello, anybody outside there?” she shouted as her hand knocked the door hardly, hoping someone could hear it but they got no respond. Nichkhun didn't know what to say, felt this situation gave him the best oppurnity to be alone with her.

    “Phone!” she quickly ran to the sofa and grabbed her hand bag, trying to find the phone inside it. Her smile disappeared saw the blank screen, totally forgot that her phone ran out the battery.

    “Nichkhun, do you bring your phone?” she asked without looked at his face, eyes still on the phone. Realizing that this was only his chance to make up with her, he got an idea.

    “No, I left it in my car,” he said as his hand secretly took out his phone and switched it off. He immediately inserted back in the pocket when Victoria turned her body facing him.

     “What to do now?” he shrugged his shoulder, pretended nothing happen and made the way to the sofa. Victoria let out a heavy sigh, if she didn't lose her ring just now, this thing wouldn't happen and they wouldn't trap alone in this room. Nichkhun saw she stared at the ring around her finger without blinked her eyes, wondering what the ring meant to her.

    “Is that ring very important to you?”

     “None of your bussiness,” she said and took the place on the sofa at opposite side, wanting kept the distance between them. The light from outside shone on her face, made her looked prettier than ever. She ran her eyes from gazed him, afraid that the barrier she built between them collapsed if she continued looked in his eyes.

     “I'm sorry,” he broke the silence by uttering those words sincerely. Victoria ignored his words, crossed her arms on the chest and threw her sight at other direction. Feeling that she didn't accept his apology, he stood up and approached her. Victoria wanted to move away when he sat beside her but he immediately caught her small wrist and pulled her backward, causing her to fall on his lap. He immediately wrapped his muscular hands around her body, trapping her in his embrace.

    “Nichkhun, let me go!” she struggled to escape from him but he was too strong.

    “I'm sorry. I'm sorry for accusing you. I'm sorry because I hurt you. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you,” he tightened his arms around her after she was not aggressive anymore. Her heart felt warm after heard those sincere words came out from his mouth several times.

     “I'm sorry because I los

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter