WHO ARE YOU?

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN took a look at the LQ magazine that Wooyoung handed to him just now, wanted to see the result of photoshoot last week. He just returned from Japan, took the flight early in the morning because he couldn't wait to meet Victoria tonight. 5 days didn't see her almost drove him crazy so he decided to give a try by visiting her at the Starbuck cafe tonight although the possibility she would be there was small. His lip cracked a smile as soon his sight caught their picture, it was totally nice picture. He looked very charismatic and y as well as Victoria, looked appetizing and hot. His long finger moved along her body line and suddenly he became shy thought about her daring action on that time. Nichkhun quickly hid his smile when suddenly Wooyoung entered his bedroom without knocking first, felt embarrassed if he caught him acted like a crazy person in this room.

     “Khun, I'm going now. There are foods in refrigerator and if you want to eat, just put it in the microwave,” he informed Nichkhun who was lying on his bed. He had rearranged his schedule so Nichkhun could take a rest for two days before he back to his hectic life.

     “Alright, I got it. Have a nice day,” he tried to act normal although he was still surprised at Wooyoung's action just now. He turned to every page of the magazine without interest and threw it on the table beside his bed after that.

     “Ok, take a rest. You got two days free, ok,” Wooyoung said before he closed the door, leaving Nichkhun alone in his room. After he dissapeared from his sight, Nichkhun immediately grabbed the magazine, coudn't get enough looking at their pictures just now.

 

YOONA bought the LQ magazine at the book store nearby after finished having her lunch without Taecyoon because he was in China right now for the company's new project. She leaned her body to the car seat and turned to the page where the picture of Nichkhun was there, took a looked at his picture where he stood very close to a beautiful model liked they are going to kiss.

     “Khun, I really miss you,” she said almost in whisper. After the incident at the basement parking on that day, Yoona held herself from went there after saw his fed up reaction toward her. His face looked at her with disgusting look, made her realized there was no love left for her. All his love for her already dissapeared. Yoona didn't know what drove her to meet him lately, she felt liked she wanted back their old times together. She surprised when her phone suddenly rang, crushed her delusion and blew them away from her head. It was a long distance call from her husband.

     “Hello, Honey,” she greeted him as her eyes still focused at the magazine. She was talking to her husband but her mind was in somewhere else, not at Taecyoon in China but at Nichkhun, a man who once was a part of her life. A part of her felt guilty at Taecyoon because she secretely went to meet Nichkhun without his knowing as he didn't know about her past relationship at all.

 

NICHKHUN parked his car at the front of Starbuck Cafe, checked at the surrounding first before he could go inside the cafe. After ensuring that there were not many people around as the time was almost 1 a.m, he got off from the car and walked faster into the cafe. The workers welcoming him with warm smiles as soon they caught his figure at there.

     “Ah, Mr. Nichkhun, are you here to give us another signature?” he only smiled when one of them made joke. He was more interested in finding someone that he wished to greet his sight first once he entered this cafe but he couldn't find her figure at all.

     “Yes, may I take your order?” Nichkhun moved his eyes on the male worker who was standing at the counter in front of him, remembering that this man was here on that day.

     “Er, where is the woman that took my order on that day? Er, what is her name...Vic..Vic,” he pretending to remembered her name, acting that he didn't know her at all.

     “Ah, you mean Victoria,”

BINGGO!!

     “Yes, that woman. Where is she? I don't see her today,” Nichkhun could see his smilling face turned dark.

     “She doesn't work here anymore. She was only a temporary worker and past two days was her last day here,” he smiled bitterly. Nichkhun couldn't believe what he heard just now, she was only a temporary worker. Where else he could meet her after this beside at the studio? He also didn't know when their next photoshoot. Maybe the photoshoot on that day might be the first and the last one they worked together.

     “Why are you suddenly ask about her?” Nichkhun tried to hide his frustration by forcefully to smile.

     “Nothing, please give me Mocha Frappuchino and some doughnuts,” he changed the topic by making an order. After he got the drink and foods, he immediately left the cafe with frustration.

 

NICHKHUN drove his car to Han River, wanting to cure his disappoinment by forcing himself to enjoy the beautiful scenery in front him. The coffee and doughnuts he bought just now, he put aside, didn't have appetite to eat at all. There w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter