FOR THE LAST TIME

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOONA woke up from her lying, rubbing her eyes as she looked around the room, noticing Taecyoon was no longer by her side. Then, her eyes caught the tray on the bedside where a glass of milk was there, together with two slice of toast breads that had been spread with chocholate sauce on them. She chuckled looked at the note that Taecyoon stuck on the glass, saying he went to supermarket to buy something. That was how her life going on since she was pregnant, resting too much because Taecyoon prohibited her from did any kind of chores, treating her totally liked a queen. She looked at her tummy that getting bigger day by day, lip cracked a blissful smile before she took the glass beside her and staring at the full cream of milk in front her with thousand of wrinkles on her forehead.

     “Be strong Yoona and finish this milk,” she encouraged herself to drink something that she hated the most. Taecyoon knew that she hated milk but for the sake of the baby inside her womb, she willing to drink it.

     “Baby, Mommy sacrifies to drink this milk and in return, you must grow healthy and strong,” she whinged as her hand rubbed her big stomach before she pinched her nose, brought the glass closed to mouth and drank it as fast as possible. Finally she managed to finish it but unfortunately, she also needed to drink milk for tonight and along her pregnancy period.

 

VICTORIA felt warm in the Auntie Vera's embrace, could feel the maternal love inside her when she hugged Victoria tightly. Victoria wrapped her arms around her body, enjoying the feeling of being pampered by a mother that she really missed the most to feel it again. Nichkhun's family as well as Sooyoung were here to give her support and only one hour left before her surgery. Mr.Park Jung Min was accompanied by LeeTeuk and Hyoyeon, felt touched at Nichkhun's family love toward her daughter. Auntie Vera loose the hug and immediately wiped her wet eyes, didn't want to show the tears in front of Victoria.

     Among the people around her, the man she loved was missing. He was not joining them but sat alone at one corner of ward room, dropping his head and lived in his own world. Noticing that Victoria wanted to spend time alone with Nichkhun, LeeTeuk whispered to Nichan to bring out his family as he asked Mr.Park Jung Min, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung to leave the room. Without too much words, Nichan did what he asked and brought them out, leaving Victoria alone with Nichkhun in the room that suddenly became silence. Last night, they couldn't sleep at all and spend their night having the chat and this morning, he suddenly changed into quiet person and didn't talk much to her.

     “Khun,” she broke the silence by calling him tenderly but he didn't give response, still looked on the floor. Feeling that he actually felt angry toward her because she kept rejecting his intention to accompany her in surgery room since last night, she got off from the bed and approached him. Nichkhun still ignored her after she took the place beside him but he lost when her hands tenderly wrapped around his neck, gently resting her forehead on his temple.

     “Are you still angry at me?” she asked in whisper, let her warm breath brushed his cheek. Listening to her soft voice, he couldn't help himself to keep the anger for long time and she smiled in relief when he responded by hugging her back. He hugged her tightly, so tight liked he didn't want to let her go.

     “I'm not angry at you,” finally he spoke to her, made her pale lip cracked a smile.

     "Really? I thought you were angry because I didn't let you go into surgery room with me,” he only silent, neither answering nor expressing what was inside his mind. Yes, he actually did angry because she didn't allow him to be with her during the surgery. Watching he sat silently in front of her, she gripped the pendant of her necklace and stared at his sorrow face.

     “Don't worry, I will hold this necklace and imagine you are with me in that room,” she said weakly, made Nichkhun looked deeply into her eyes with mixed feeling before he glanced at the wall watch, realizing that they only had 40 minutes left to spend together. The outside was dark because heavy clouds started to gather up, indicated that rain was going to fall soon. The curtains were dancing in the air because of the wind blew them through the opened window. Victoria turned her head backward when noticed Nichkhun didn't remove his eyes from looking at something, realizing that he actually was counting on the leftover time.

     “It's almost the time for the surgery,” he looked at her calm face. Didn't she feel afraid liked what he was feeling right now? He was in fear right now, afraid that he might loss her. Victoria cupped his face before she kissed his lip tenderly.

     “You will wait for me at outside, won't you?” she waited for his answer but he didn't give response, only stared at her face without blinked his eyes. Although her face was pale, she still looked beautiful in his eyes.

     “Khun!” she slightly rose her voice this time, forcing him to say yes at her question. He had no choice left after his first intention had rejected by her.

     “Khun, I have something to give to you,” as soon she finished her words, Nichkhun unconsciously ext

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter