THANK YOU FOR COMING INTO MY LIFE

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YANIN and Cheerleen rushed walked down the stairs after they heard Auntie Vera called them from living room, predicting that Nichkhun had arrived with his girlfriend. They was so excited when he called them yesterday and informed that he was going to introduce his girlfriend today. Nichan immediately called his sisters to take the sit when noticed at their presence, could see the excitement in their face. Actually he also felt excited when his brother confirmed them that the news was true.

     “Yanin, Cheerleen, come here” Nichkhun turned his body when Nichan mentioned about his sisters, saw them toward him as he stood up and opened his arms to hug them. Auntie Vera and Uncle Buck didn't remove their eyes from Victoria as she was sitting in front them, evaluating her with the smiling face.

     “I really miss my big sisters,” he said as they were in his embrace, couldn't wait to see their shocking face after this.

     “Omo, I want to look at my sister-in-law,” Cheerleen and Yanin pushed his body away, thought their brother was no longer important because he was not the main character today. As Nichkhun predicted, their excited faces frozed when they saw Victoria's face, then looked at him with surprise face.

     “Unni, what are you doing here? Don't tell me you're Khun Oppa's girlfriend?” Nichan as well as his parents surprised at her words, watching Cheerleen and Yanin seemed knew about Victoria.

     “Hi, we meet again,” Victoria stood up and approached them, felt pity looked at their lost face. It was Nichkhun's idea to hide her identity from his sisters, wanting to see their expression when they met her.

     “You guys seem to know each other,” Uncle Buck interrupted, felt confused at what happened right now.

     “Mom, Dad, she is the worker at the boutique we went last time. Remember we told you about her,” Yanin explained to them but right now Nichkhun owed them the explanation. Cheerleen's guess was right, she was the one that did the photoshoot with Nichkhun for LQ magazine. After they returned from the shopping mall, Cheerleen quickly grabbed the magazine to compare their faces. She showed to Yanin and she also felt their faces quite similar but Victoria used heavy make-up during the photoshoot, made her totally looked diferent from what they saw at the boutique. They did ask Nichkhun whether Victoria was the model in LQ magazine but he denied it, said she was not that model.

     “Oppa, why do you lie to us?” Cheerleen glanced at Nichkhun but he shrugged his shoulder, pointing his index finger to Victoria as he asked her to answer that question.

     “Please explain to us, I really had no idea what is going on now,” Nichan pleaded, totally confused at their story.

     “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hide my identity. I worked there just to gain the experience,”

     “That's all?” Yanin asked her and she nodded her head, really sorry for hiding her identity at that time.

     “No, there is one more thing left. Qian, tell my family your real identity,” Victoria surprised at Nichkhun's words and the others felt curious, what else did she hid from them.

     “Real identity? Omo, are you a spy?” Uncle Buck made the joke, tried to ease the mood in living room.

     “If I tell you my identity, can you guys keep it as the secret?” her words made their heart thumped faster, sound liked the criminal who was using fake identity to run from the police. They immediately nodding, promising they wouldn't tell anyone about what she was going to tell them.

     “Actually I'm a daughter of the President of Eclipse Company but no one know my identity. I prefer to be low profile, so, can you keep this secret?” she pleaded them. Now her real identity had been revealed to Nichkhun's family but she was not going to tell that Mr.Park Jung Min only her step father. In the diary life of Park's family, they all were a family and there were no word such as 'step father' or 'step brother'.

     “Does it mean you're the owner of LQ brand?” Nichan asked her in disbelief, knew a little a bit of LQ background as he was the one of the regular customers of these brand. Nichkhun only smiled watched his brother excited reaction, knew that LQ was his most favourite brand and his eyes sparkled when Victoria nodded her head.

     “It was my late mother's idea, 'L' stands for my brother and 'Q' stands for me. My father doesn't like to tell media about our family so we can live without worry,” she explained briefly to them and Nichkhun was very satisfied with that, at least his family knew who Victoria was from the beginning. He learned from the mistake when he misuderstood about her relationship with LeeTeuk. That was because she was being too secretive and they ended up had a big fight. Victoria looked at Yanin and Cheerleen, hoping they could accept her reason and explaination just now.

     “So, do you guys satisfy now?” Nichkhun asked his sisters with a smile cracked on his lip, felt her explaination was enough to make them understand her situation.

     “Anyway,Unni, we actually really like you from the beginning. So don't worry about us, we approve your relationship with Khun Oppa,” Yanin gave her words and Cheerleen also agreed with her sister, made Victoria felt relieve.

     “I also don't have any problem, I'm happier if both of you can get marry soon,” Nichkhun cleared his throat when Auntie Vera said that, suddenly felt shy when his eyes met Victoria's eyes, could feel that she was teasing him.

     “We also have no objection, right Dad?” Uncle Buck immediately nodded at Nichan's words, totally had no opposition in Nichkhun's choice, just hoping this time was the right one. If she was liked Yoona, he could guarantee that his son would totally gave up on love after this.

 

THE sunny day changed to gloomy evening, sky was dark and heavy cloud gathered together, ready to vomit its content at anytime. Yoona was lying beside Taecyoon in their room, head placed on his muscular arm as his fingers com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter