I WANT TO BE WITH YOU FOREVER

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

VICTORIA walked down the stairs happily as she held a box of home-made cake for Nichkhun birthday. She baked it in the morning, couldn't wait to meet him at the concert tonight. LeeTeuk and Mr. Park Jung Min that sat in the living room only smiled saw Victoria's happy face, knew she was going to meet Nichkhun and celebrated his birthday together.

     “Dad, Oppa, I'm going first. Don't wait for me tonight,” the smile on her face never faded away, thought Nichkhun wanted to meet her before he did the performance. His family would also be there to give him support.

     “Okay, enjoy your day,” LeeTeuk said and waved his hand at her. Mr.Park Jung Min also did the same, hoping she would have the great memories with Nichkhun. Victoria stopped after she made just a few steps from living room, pressed her chest when she suddenly felt pain inside it. Thinking the pain would ease soon because she experienced the same situation lately, only felt pain for a few minutes, she continued her steps but this time her prediction was wrong. Her chest suddenly experienced a sudden sharp pain until the box she held fell from her grip, pressed her chest with both hands. LeeTeuk and Mr.Park Jung Min who were watching the television surprised when they heard something fell on the floor, felt panic saw Victoria already knelt on the floor, groaning in pain.

     “Qian!” Victoria bit her lip to endure the pain and situation became choas, Butler Lee ran from the kitchen when he heard LeeTeuk screaming. Mr.Park Jung Min immediately caught her body from fell bow to earth and LeeTeuk searched the medicine in her handbag but she didn't bring it.

     “Get her medicine in her room! Butler Lee, get the car key! Faster!” LeeTeuk shouted as he lifted Victoria, brought her to the car. Tears of pain brimmed in her eyes and right now, she was only thought about Nichkhun. She promised to come and he was waiting her. She couldn't fell sick at this time, she must go to the concert.

     “Hold on, Qian! We will go to the hospital,” Mr.Park Jung Min got into the passenger sit and placed her head on his lap. LeeTeuk quickly grabbed the medicine and a bottle of water from Butler Lee, immediately put the pain killer into . Mr. Park Jung Min helped pour the water into as LeeTeuk already got onto the car and drove as fast as possible.

     “It's hurt,Dad,” she groaned and Mr.Park Jung Min couldn't hold the tears, hurt watching her in that condition. He willing to be in her place, willing to bear the pain as he couldn't see his daughter suffered like that. LeeTeuk pressed the speed dial, called Donghae to inform him about Victoria's condition.

     “Donghae, Qian is sick! She got chest pain!” LeeTeuk said in panic but he tried to focus on the road, wanted to arrive at the hospital safely.

     “Where are you now?”

      “I'm on the way to the hospital,”

     “Okay, I will wait you at the entrance,” Donghae hung the phone and LeeTeuk glanced at her from rear-view mirror, saw Victoria already cried as she pressed her chest hardly.

     “Qian, hold on! We're here!” LeeTeuk said as the car passed the main entrace and drove fast to the entrance of hospital building, saw Donghae already waited for them with the strecher and other doctors. Donghae immediately opened the door and lifted her body out, placing her on the strecher. Because it was too painful, Victoria didn't know what happened next and Nichkhun's face slowly faded away and became dark after that. The voices of LeeTeuk, Dad, Donghae, and people surround her no longer could be hear, everything became dark and silence.

 

NICHKHUN tried to call Victoria many times but she didn't pick up the phone. Ticket still in his grip as they promised to meet each other before the concert began. His family already went first because the event would start in few seconds, bitting his nail as he waited for her to answer the call.

     “Qian, where are you?” he whinned, worried she might can't watch him did the performance because he was the fifth person and the event already started. He could hear the voice of people screaming in excitement from the backstage, loud music already resonated in the concert hall but he didn't care at all, still hoping she would appear before his turn.

     “Khun, is she still not here?” Wooyoung entered the room and saw him still held his phone, never gave up to a call

     “I think she can't make it today. She may..” Wooyoung assumed that she must had other schedule to be done and couldn't tell Nichkhun about it.

     “No, she will come!” he raised his voice, made Wooyoung startled when he suddenly did that. Feeling he was too much just now and knew Wooyoung felt at his words, he asked for apology.

     “She promised me, she will come,” Nichkhun tried again to call her and Wooyoung only let him did what he wanted, didn't want to interfere into his problem at all.

 

VICTORIA heard the voices of people talked, didn't hear it clearly and slowly opened her eyes. LeeTeuk and Park Jung Min immediately approached the bed, felt relieved she had conscious from the faint. She looked at their worried faces and saw Donghae was also here, trying to recall what had happened to her just now. She was going to the concert but suddenly felt pain on the chest and ended up at here. She supposed to meet Nichkhun, he must waiting for her right now.

     “Qian, where are you going?” Mr.Park Jung Min asked her when she suddenly tossed the blanket on her body, weakly wanted to got off from the bed but LeeTeuk immediately stopped her.

     “Qian, you need to res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter