THE CONFESSION

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“KHUN, what are you trying to do? Can you explain what the hell is going on right now?” Park Jin Young almost lost his temper, threw the newspaper on the table and glared at both Nichkhun and Wooyoung who were stood stiffly in front of him. He gave him one month to reflect his behaviour, not creating more problems in that periods.

     “Wooyoung, Khun, explain to me now!” he yelled at them when Nichkhun didn't gave answer, only stared at his face with innocent look, made him felt more exasperated looked at Nichkhun's calm face. Wooyoung didn't know how to start it, felt it was his fault because as Nichkhun's manager, Wooyoung didn't stop his intention in revealing his love relationship with Victoria to the public at the first place.

     “It was my idea and Wooyoung have nothing to do with this problem,” he finally spoke when he looked Park Jin Young had reached his limit. Park Jin Young threw himself on the chair behind him, rubbed his temple with heavy sigh. He almost got heart attack when company received countless calls from reporters, asking about Nichkhun rumors in the internet and when he looked up on internet, pictures of Nichkhun with a woman that he claimed as his girlfriend had been uploaded by fans. Reportes were gathered and waited outside the company just want to more information about that.

     “I'm sorry, Hyung. I don't want to hide it anymore,” Nichkhun said calmly as he was ready to face the consequence of his action. Park Jin Young had lost the idea to escape from this problem. Nichkhun had gone overboard, he even kissed that woman in the public and there was no way out beside telling the public the truth.

     “So, how are you going to solve this problem? Telling people the truth?” Nichkhun looked at Park Jin Young disappointed face, knew he had created so much problem to him lately.

     “Hyung, let me attend the radio programme that I suppose to go tonight. I will explain everything during the show,” Nichkhun supposed to attend the live programme show in MBC radio station tonight and they still hope he could go to that programme. Feeling that was the best way for Nichkhun to solve the problem, Park Jin Young agreed at his suggestion and allowed him to attend that programme tonight.

     “Fine, you can go there and make sure you solve this problem. I don't care if you want to tell public the truth because I was too tired to handle this problem,” Park Jin Young surrendered at last, didn't want to interfere in his problem anymore. He gave Nichkhun many chances but he still insisted to reveal his love relationship to the public. Nichkhun smiled widely at his answer, looked at Wooyoung with sparkle eyes before he approached Park Jin Young, wanting to thank him for giving him the permission to do so.

     “Thanks, Hyung. I'll solve my problem tonight,” that was his promise, decided to confirm his love relationship with Victoria and told his fans that his heart already belonged to someone.

 

VICTORIA sat on the chair with small mirror in her hand, watching the reflection image of Mr.Park Jung Min from it as he was combing her hair. He combed her long brown hair gently, felt last time he did that to her when she was a child, suddenly the memories of them played in his eyes liked a movie. Time passed really fast and his small daughter had grown into a beautiful princess. Mr.Park Jung Min glanced at her pale smiling face from the mirror in hand, tried to hold the tears as best as he could just thinking that tomorrow she would undergo the surgery.

     “Done,”he finished tied her hair into ponny tail hair and placed his face closed to her until their cheeks met, wrapping his arms around her neck from behind.

     “Wah, my daughter is really beautiful,” his words made the smile on her face became wider, placing her hand on his arm as both of them looked in the mirror.

     “Thanks, Dad,”the hug from Mr.Park Jung Min made her felt warm, could feel his love toward her when he did so. He immediately dropped his face when Victoria noticed tears brimmed in his eyes, didn't want her to look at his crying face.

     “Did you feel happy yesterday?” he changed the topic after he loose the hug. Because of yesterday incident, reportes also gathered outside Eclipse Company, waited for Victoria to appear as they discovered that she was LQ model but LeeTeuk ordered the security to dismiss them. She looked at him with weak smile, nodded her head because she was totally happy at their date yesterday. Suddenly, her phone on the table rang and she knew who was the caller from the ringtone that resonated in the ward room right now. Mr.Park Jung Min help her reached the phone and passed it to her before he left the room, wanting to give them some privacy.

     “Hello,” she greeted him with tender voice, knew that he was in the company because he informed her that Park Jin Young called him to the office. At the other side, Nichkhun grinned when her soft voice greeted his hearing, missing to hear her voice although not more than one hour ago they talked in the phone.

     “Qian, I've a good news. I will attend the radio live programme at MBC station tonight,” she only smiled at his words, felt relieved when he sounded happy today. Was the meeting with Park Jin Young went well? She wanted to ask that question but she afraid that it would make his mood down.

     “Really? Have your president allowed you to return to your schedule?” Nichkhun shook his head but of course she didn't see that because they were in two different places.

     “He doesn't say anything about that yet. Only for today he allows me to attend that programme. Will you listen to that programme tonight?” he bit his nails, waiting for her answer nervously.

     “Of course I will listen to it. At what time your programme will be on air?” he punched his fist in the air, finally his plan succed when she confirmed him the answer. He informed her about the time before she bid good bye to him, felt heavy to end their conversation. Victoria would have the surgery tomorrow and he wanted to ensure she received her gift from him tonight.

 

 “TODAY we have special guest with me tonight and confirm the girls outside there will be jealous at me because Nichkhun will spend his one and half hour with me tonight,” the female DJ glanced at Nichkhun who was sitting in front of her, smiling all the time since he arrived at the radio room. Wooyoung watched Nichkhun from outside through the glass wall, looked he was really energetic today.

     “Hello, Nichkhun is here,” he greeted the radio listeners cheerfully as this was live broadcasting programme and he wanted to do the best for today, didn't want to waste the oppurtunity Park Jin Young gave to him tonight. After few minutes light conversations with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter