FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN was sitting at the dining table, peacefully having his breakfast as his eyes never removed from the cover of the magazine in his hand. His red lip cracked a proud smile looking at his face on that cover although this was not the first time he became the front page of magazine. He was now a 27-year-old Thai hot bachelor that became the center of attraction of girls in Korean entertaiment industry. Nichkhun put down the magazine and continued ate his breakfast alone in his big and luxurious apartment that he bought using his own money, the money that he earned from his hard working and effort he made while working in this industry.

      Suddenly his mood was disturbed by the sound of ring bell and he knew who was coming to his apartment in early in the morning. There was no one else except his manager, Jang Wooyoung and also known as his best friend. Usually Wooyoung would enter without pressing the bell but Nichkhun forget to tell him that he had change the security code of the door. He got up from chair and went the door.

     “Hey, Khun, did you change the password?” asked Wooyoung as soon the door was opened.

     “Hm, I changed it just for fun. Did you have your breakfast?” Wooyoung shook his head at Nichkhun's question, he couldn't take the breakfast because he needed to rush to the studio for the photography session at Eclipse's studio at 9 a.m.

     “Khun, you have photography session at 9 a.m and now it's already 8.15 a.m. Hurry up or else we will be late. Remember, you're spoke person of LQ brand now,” Wooyoung reminded him about his schedule. LQ was the famous clothes brand under Eclipse Company and he had signed the contract with them for one year. That company also produce cosmetic products, perfumes, shoes, and many things under LQ brand and he felt very proud to be chosen by them for this year.

     “Don't worry, I only need to change my outfit. Come, let's have breakfast first,” he pulled Wooyoung's to the table. He knew Wooyoung since high school after he moved from Thailand to Seoul with his parents.

     “You eat and I want to change my clothes,” Wooyoung looked at the foods on the table, it was Nichkhun's style only had the cereal and a glass of milk for his breakfast. Wooyoung hated to have this kind of breakfast but because his stomach started to play it's music, he ate few spoons of cereal to fill his empty stomach.

 

WOOYOUNG drove the car as fast as possible and they arrived at the studio 15 minutes late. Luckly there was no traffic jam at this hour. He not used the company's van because Nichkhun only had the photography session for today.

     “Yah, Jang Wooyoung, do you want to kill me?” Nichkhun glared at him, felt trauma for a while at his driving skill. His body almost thrown forward when Wooyoung suddenly did emergency break.

     “It was your fault. If you didn't take a a lot of time to change your clothes, I wouldn't drive like maniac. So shut up your mouth and get off from the car now,” he didn't care if this session only involving Nichkhun but he was going to be paired with LQ's model and he heard she hated people who were not punctual the most. Wooyoung got off from the car and rushed entering the studio first. Luckly the workers still preparing the stuffs for the session and he approached the photographer, Lee Young who was cleaning his cameras.

     “Sorry, we're a little bit late,” Wooyoung patted his shoulder gently. Lee Young quite surprised at his presence from nowhere.

     “Ah, it's okay. My name is Lee Young. Just call me Lee,” he threw him a warm smile as his eyes ran wildly, searching for the main character for today.

     “Oh, I'm Jang Wooyoung, Nichkhun's manager. Khun will be here soon, don't worry,” he said that after noticed he was searching for Nichkhun. Lee Young only nodded his head at Wooyoung's word. Then the studio became noisy when Nichkhun entered  with sweet smile on his face and greeted the staffs in there. He moved closed to Lee Young and shook his hand.

     “Hello, I'm Lee Young, the photographer for today,” he introduced himself politely as this was their first time they worked together.

     “Excuse me, is female model already here?” Wooyoung asked Lee Young as he tried to search her figure. Nichkhun surprised at his words because he never mentioned about that to him, thought he would do alone the shoot for today.

     “Ah, she already here. Oh, Nichkhun, hurry up change your clothes or else we'll be late,” Nichkhun nodded his head and immediately pulled Wooyoung to the changing room together.

      “Why you not tell me about this? I think there is no pairing for today,”

      “It's not the problem now. Change the clothes first,” he pushed Nichkhun to the workers in there as soon they entered the room and ordered them to change his outfit.

     “Take this and change in there,” one of the staffs gave him the clothes and pointed her finger at one direction. There were two changing room that closed with curtains and he didn't sure which room did she point just now. Nichkhun wanted to ask her once more but she immediately left the place after gave the order.

     “Ah, there is no difference.Just enter one of these rooms,” Nichkhun made the steps to the left sid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter