ANOTHER SIDE OF YOU

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

IT had been two days since the photoshoot session with Victoria and her face kept appeared in his mind, messing up his peaceful life that he lived before met her. He was liked a ert, searching every LQ magazine that had her pictures in these two days. The scene where Victoria hugged LeeTeuk played in his head liked movie but he tried to delete that memory. Nichkhun parked his car at the basement parking, just returned from filming CF for Baskin Robbin at late midnight, didn't realize that someone was watching him. His heart almost stop beating when someone suddenly hugged him from behind.

     “Khun, I miss you,” he suddenly felt pissed off when he heard this voice, knew this person very well as this person once had become a part of his life. He removed her hands that wrapped on his waist harshly, felt disgusted at her shameless action. Yoona didn't afraid stared at his angry face, she really missing him.

     “Are you crazy, Yoona? What are you doing here at this hour? Remember, we had done and you already married,” he tried to control his angry voice, fed up when she kept disturbed his life. This was the reason why he changed the security code because Yoona kept coming to his house lately.

     “Honey, I miss you,” Yoona tried to touch his hand but he managed to move his body far from her.

     “Don't say that word, it's so disgusting. Yoona, just go to your husband and leave me alone,” his voice was shaking. After he managed to forget Yoona in his life, she came back to ruin everything.

     “Please,Honey, please forgive me. I admitted it was my mistake but I still love you,” Yoona pleaded him with teary eyes, felt regretted about what she had done in past. She betrayed Nichkhun's love by cheating behind him and she felt so regret.

     “Yoona, let's stop this. I don't want you cheat on your husband like you did to me. Once is enough. I've met Taecyoon once and he is really nice guy,” Nichkhun tried to stop Yoona before she went to far, left her husband just want to get his love back.

     “But, I love you. I...”

     “If you love me, why you cheated behind me? If you don't love Taecyoon, how come you once pregnant with his child?” Yoona startled when he shouted at her face, showed he had lost his temper.

     “Khun...”

     “Yoona, just stop it,” he said in angry voice before he left her alone at the basement parking. Yoona was crazy, wasn't she happy with her new life? She had everything that she needed, a kind-hearted husband, luxurious life, what else did she want from him? It was very painful when someone you loved betrayed your love and he didn't hope Taecyoon experienced the same thing.

 

NICHKHUN was very cautious with his movement on the way to Yoona's apartment from basement parking, worried people might notice him as he was gradually getting popular. He wore sunglass and cap, long red scarf that wrapping around his neck up to his nose almost covered his whole face. Sure no one wouldn't recognize him and he speed up his steps, couldn't wait to meet Yoona after 2 months didn't see her face. Yoona had been officially his secret girlfriend as soon he involved in entertainment industry. He knew this kind of life was tiring but Yoona didn't care, she could wait him and they already in the relationship almost 2 years.

     Nichkhun pressed the bell as soon he arrived in front of her apartment while he checked the surrounding. He pressed the bell again when there was no respond. The door was opened from inside few minutes later and Nichkhun couldn't catch Yoona into his embrace when she suddenly ran to the toilet. Nichkhun immediately closed the door and chased Yoona from behind, worried that she might not feeling well.

     “Honey, are you okay?” Nichkhun knocked the locked toilet door several times when he heard sound of vomitting inside there.

     “Honey, open the door please,” as soon he finished that words, the door was opened and Yoona's pale face appeared behind it. He couldn't stand watched her like that, weak and not energetic as always. He lifted her light body to the sofa before he made the steps to the kitchen, tried to find the medicine to relieve her nausea.

     “Here, eat this,” he gave her medicine and a glass of water but Yoona refused to eat that, only stared at his face with teary eyes. Nichkhun surprised when she suddenly cried, what had happened?

     “Honey, why are you crying? Are you not feeling well? Let's go to the clinic, okay?” he said as his hand rubbed her back gently but Yoona shook her head. She wake up from the sofa and walked away from Nichkhun, didn't know how to start her word as she had something important to tell him.

     “Khun...” Yoona took deep breath before she could continue her word.

     “Let's break up,” Nichkhun's eyes grew bigger at her words, couidn't believe that she finally uttered those words. He stood up and walked closed to her who was standing near the window, looking at the outside view.

     “But..what I've done...I..,”

     “I'm pregnant,” Yoona cut his words, felt the burden that she hold suddenly disappeared. Nichkhun became speechless, didn't expect that she cheat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter