OUR AGREEMENT

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN drove his car into the residental area and stopped at one junction liked Victoria asked. The time now was 4.15 a.m, couldn't believe that he had spend more than 2 hours with Victoria, yet not so many things he knew about her as she preferred to be mysterious woman in front of him. He only watched her who was taking off the seat belt without blinked his eyes, wishing that they still have the time together.

     “Why don't you let me send to your house? Is that okay you walk alone? Do you want me to accompany you?” he shot her with several questions, made Victoria couldn't hold her laugh.

     “It's okay, I can walk alone. Anyway, thanks for today. I've so much fun with you,” Nichkhun's heart melted when Victoria threw him a sweet smile, didn't know why he felt that way. Honestly, he'd met a lot of models that were much prettier than her but she had very unique charm inside her. He also didn't know how to explain it by words.

     “Good bye, Nichkhun,” her voice wake him up from his delusion. He wanted to say something to her but felt doubt to do so.

     “Victoria,wait,” Victoria stopped her steps when he suddenly blocked her way. Nichkhun bit his lip, didn't what kind of words should be used and Victoria still waiting for him, watching his flustered action with a curve at the edge of her red lip.

     “Er,can I have your number?” finally he uttered those words, felt embarrassed saw Victoria chuckled in front of him. Was it funny? He felt liked his soul almost left his body, showed how afraid and shy he was to ask her number.

     “Mr.Nichkhun, is it too early to exchange our phone number? I mean we barely know each other,” Nichkhun pretended to laugh to hide his embarrasssment because she rejected his request.

     “Is that so?” Victoria could notice his bitter face, couldn't hide his frustration even though he was laughing right now.

     “I can give my phone number but with one condition,” his face suddenly became bright after heard her words, means he still had a chance to have her phone number.

      “I give you after we bump to each other for five times,”

      “Five times?” Victoria looked at his blank face with bunny eyes.

     “Yes, just rely on the fate,” Nichkhun gave thought for seconds before he agreed with her condition. It was a simple request and he swore that her phone number would be in his hand at last.

      “Ok, I agree with your condition but you must keep your promise,”

     “Don't worry, I'm the person who always keep my promise,” Nichkhun still couldn't trust her. Victoria chuckled when he extended his little finger in front of her, wanting to have a pinky promise.

     “So childish,” she complained but it didn't stop her from fullfilled his request. She wrapped tightly her little finger around his, showed that they were bounded with this agreement.

 

YOONA entered a room that had been decorated especially for baby, toys full at one side and she looked at the empty bassinets at one corner. Her heart suddenly felt empty, this bedroom supposed had its owner now. She touched her flat stomach as she looked around the room with teary eyes, couldn't accept her baby died in the womb during her 7 months pregnancy.

 

“WHO is the father of your baby?” Nichkhun yelled at her with frustration, felt hurt thought Yoona cheated behind him. Yoona didn't answer his question, she was not feeling well and Nichkhun kept pressuring her to tell the truth.

     “Fine, this is my boss's child. I'm carrying his child, satisfied?” Nichkhun became speechless at her answer, didn't believe she was having an affair with her boss. Yoona rested her weak body on the sofa, felt dizzy if she stood too long. Actually she was tired with their relationship, they couldn't have a date like normal couple. Always afraid people might catch them together and she tired to be his secret lover. Working as the secretary, she almost spend her time together with her boss, Ok Taecyoon and because of the loneliness, she started to develop the feeling toward him. When she knew that they shared the same feeling, she told him that she was single. Many things that she did with Taecyoon, Nichkhun couldn't do so. They were free to have date in the public and went to the nice places without worry.

     “I thought you will faithfully wait for me,” he said in frustration, really disappointed at her. Yoona had nothing to say, they couldn't turn back to time. Things already happened and their relationship was over.

     “You are disappointing me,Yoona,” Yoona only closed her eyes and didn't stop Nichkhun from leaving her apartment, tried to be as strong as possible until he disappeared. She let go the tears as both her ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter