CREATING MEMORIES

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN wiped his cold sweat that didn't stop produced by the sweat gland since he entered the mansion of Park's Family, sitting in front of two people who were staring at him sharply. He couldn't gulp the saliva at all, felt it stuck at his throat. Mr. Park Jung Min looked at the blonded-hair guy in front of him from head to toes, evaluating him with serious face. Nichkhun straightened his body and stiff in his posture, braving himself to face Victoria's father as this was his first time officially met him.

     “Is he the guy that you had mentioned to me last night?” Mr.Park Jung Min asked LeeTeuk who was sitting at his right side, saw Leeteuk only nodding his head as the answer. He had been informed by LeeTeuk that someone wanted to pay a visit to Victoria this morning and he was taken aback when he told him this blonded-hair guy was Victoria's boyfriend.

     “What is your name?” he asked Nichkhun with serious face, no smile at all on it. Nichkhun flustered when he suddenly asked him but tried to hide his nervousness.

     “My name is Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. Just call me,Nichkhun,” he said in one breath, felt relieved after he had officially introduced himself to him. Mr.Park Jung Min just wanted to have small conversation with him although he already knew about him. LeeTeuk had told him everything about Nichkhun's background.

     “So, what is your intention come here this morning?”

     “I want to visit Qian, she is not feeling well,” Nichkhun immediately answered his question. Only God knew how fear he was at that time, he thought he had passed the obstacle when he faced LeeTeuk last time but today he was totally death. Looking at Mr.Park Jung Min's serious face and LeeTeuk's teasing smile, he felt his spirit almost went away but he tried to face it, wanting them to know how serious his feeling toward Victoria.

     “Do you really like my daughter or you just want to play with her?” Mr.Park Jung Min wanted to test him although he already expecting what would come out from his mouth.

     “Yes, I really love her,” he answered confidently.LeeTeuk and Mr.Park Jung Min only didn't give any response, doubting at his answer. They wondered would Nichkhun still love Victoria if he knew Victoria was sick and she might die soon. Mr.Park Jung Min really wanted to ask him that question but he respected at Victoria's decision, wanting to hide this matter from Nichkhun. Nichkhun surprised when Mr.Park Jung Min stood up and left him alone with LeeTeuk in living room, worry that he might said wrong thing just now. He was really sincere toward Victoria.

     “Don't worry Nichkhun, he always like that,” LeeTeuk tried to ease his feeling when he noticed his surprised face. Nichkhun forced himself to smile, afraid that Mr.Park Jung Min might dislike him.

     “Butler Lee, please bring Nichkhun to Qian's room,” LeeTeuk called Butler Lee who was standing not far from them, asking him to lead Nichkhun to Victoria's room. Nichkhun rejected Butler Lee's offer to help him the basket of fruits in his hand, wanting to bring it by himself. Along the way to her room, Nichkhun didn't blink his eyes at all, stunning looked around the luxurious mansion and he didn't realize they had reached in front her room.

     “Young Lady is waiting for you inside her room. Please tell me if you need anything else,” Butler Lee said before he left him there, standing in front of big door. Nichkhun knocked the door but he got no response, deciding to enter her room after he knocked the door several times. Her room really big and beautiful but it didn't catch his attention, his eyes tried to find her and he did it. She was sleeping on her bed and Nichkhun slowly approached her, stunning looking how beautiful her sleeping face, calm and very clear.

     He put the basket on the table and cautiosly got onto her bed, crawling as gentle as possible so she didn't wake up from her sleep. When he comfortably sat beside her, he braving himself placing his hand on her head, caressed and combed her hair lightly. His eyes explored her beauty, her eyes, nose and then focused at her red lip, tempting him to taste it after stared for a while. He unconsciously moved his face closed to her, aiming to taste her lip.

     “What are you trying to do?” Nichkhun surprised when Victoria suddenly woke up, failed to kiss her when their lips almost met. He immediately moved his body away, embarrassed she caught him tried to kiss her.

     “Nothing,” he dropped his red face and tried to hide his frustration. She chuckled saw his frustrated face as she only pretended to sleep just now.Watching at her laughing made Nichkhun couldn't hold himself from not smiling, totally fell in love at her charm.

     “Are you alright?” he placed his hand on her forehead, worried that she might have fever and fainted yesterday. Victoria felt touched when he showed his concern toward her, couldn't deny he had stolen her heart with his kindness. She grabbed his hand and bring it closed to , made Nichkhun stunned at her action.

     “I'm okay. Thanks for concerning about me,” Nichkhun only smiled at her words, pulling her towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter