OUR SECOND TIME

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN was in the shopping complex with his two beloved sisters, Yanin and Cheerleen to buy the present for their parents' wedding anniversary tomorrow. That was the reason why his mother wanted him to return home this weekend. His fans excitedly screamed his name as they noticed him walked with his sisters at there. To showed some appreciation to them, he waved his hand and gave them a smile, didn't want to be an arrogant celebrity.

     “My oppa really popular now among girls, making me jealous,” Cheerleen pouted when she saw the female fans gathered around to take the picture of her beloved brother. Nichkhun and Yanin only smiled at their sister jealousy. Wanting to cheer up her mood, he tightened his arm around her shoulder.

     “Don't worry Cheerleen, you're number one in my heart. So give me a wide smile now, I want to see it,” he shook her shoulder, made Cheerleen did what he wanted.

     “That's my girl. Now let's buy the best present for Mom and Dad,” he pulled his sisters closed to him and walked together, making the people around there admired at the way he treated his sisters. Nichkhun suddenly stopped his happy steps when he bumped with someone that he wished to dissapear from his life. Not only him acted that way, the smiles on Yanin and Cheerleen also faded away when they saw that person was here. Yoona felt surprised saw Nichkhun and his sisters were here, eyes locked with their eyes and her body stood stiffly not far from them.

     “Honey, let's go,” Yoona surprised when Taecyoon pulled her body to the side, let her body fell and locked in his embrace.

     “Honey, are you alright?” Taecyoon noticed her face turned pale. Yoona shook her head, didn't want him think that she was sick but Taecyoon couldn't help himself from not worrying about her. Yoona didn't see Nichkhun's face as she was backing him and facing Taecyoon who was anxiously place his hand on her forehead, checking on her body temperature.

     “I'm okay, Honey. Let's go home now,” she pulled his hand that held the bags cointained few dresses he bought for her just now, wanting to leave this place immediately. Taecyoon's sight caught Nichkhun's figure when he was about to leave that place and Nichkhun threw him a smile, aware that Taecyoon noticed at his presence. He made the steps to him with his sisters after Taecyoon waved his hand at him.

     “Mr. Nichkhun,” Yoona bit her lip when Taecyoon pulled her closer to them, could feel that Yanin and Cheerleen were sharply staring at her pale face.

     “Long time no see since at the party last time,” Nichkhun shook his hand, only nodded at Taecyoon's words.

     “Oh, let me introduce you to my wife, Yoona. Yoona, I'm sure you know who he is. We met at Junsu's party last time,” Yoona smiled awkwardly at them, trying hard to pretend didn't know each other.

     “Let me introduce my sisters. This is Yanin and this is Cheerleen,” he pointed at his sisters one by one as he introduced them to Taecyoon. They had few minutes conversation and noticing Yoona was uncomfortable stood at there. Cheerleen and Yanin already lost their mood for shopping because of Yoona, didn't expect that they would bump to each other in this way.

     “Nichkhun, I need to go first because my wife is not feeling well. I will send you an invitation card for our company anniversary soon,”

     “See you later then,” Yoona felt hurt when Nichkhun didn't lay his eyes on her, not even once. Her body moved along when Taecyoon held her hand and pulled her leave that place. When she wanted to give last look, Nichkhun had turned his body and made the steps to somewhere else with his sisters.

 

“OPPA, how come you look so calm when see Yoona's face?” Yanin asked him with annoying tone, hated her because she had cheated her brother. She didn't keep her promise to remain faithful at Nichkhun's love and turned down his love by having affair with her boss. Although the ugly thing happened almost 2 years ago, she still couldn't stop herself from hating her. Cheerleen only kept silent beside her brother, only let her sister threw all her dissatisfaction.

     “Yanin, let's stop here. There is no use we talk about her. It's all in the past,” Nichkhun stopped his steps, turned his body facing at angry Yanin. Yanin was the one who much closer to Yoona than Cheerleen because there was no great gap in their ages compared to Cheerleen who was 6 years younger than Yoona.

     “Let's forget about her and we go to shopping now, okay?” Nichkhun wrapped his hand around her shoulder, tried to cold her down. Yanin tried to cheer up her mood, didn't want her brother bothered by her action. Nichkhun smiled widely when she nodded her head. Actually his mood also spoiled becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter