OUR FIRST DATE

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN felt cold sweat streamed down on his forehead although he was sitting on the expensive sofa, in the comfortable living room of the luxurios mansion of Park's family. Right now, in front of him, LeeTeuk stared at him sharply as he nervously stiffed in his position, couldn't utter even a word after Butler Lee asked him to wait for Victoria here. He never imagined that Victoria was very rich, stunning when he stopped his car at the main entrance gate, doubting whether he was in right place and checked the address that she sent to him last night. The atmosphere in the living room very tension, with an old man name Butler Lee stood beside him and LeeTeuk sat in front him.

     He sneakily glanced at LeeTeuk and immediately dropped his face after noticed he never removed his eyes from him, observing every movement he made. He was totally different from their first meeting, during the day Nichkhun signed the contract with Eclipse Company. He didn't talk much but always smile, made people felt ease and comfortable dealing with him. Today, there was no smile at all on LeeTeuk since he entered this mansion 15 minutes ago.

     “How did you find out about us?” Nichkhun flustered when he suddenly asked him question, immediately raised up his head to look at his face.

     “During O.K Company's party,” he gave LeeTeuk short answer, braving himself to continue raised his head. LeeTeuk nodded his head, wanting to ask him some more questions.

     “Do you really like my sister?” his voice sounded doubting his feeling towards Victoria. Although he met Victoria about three months ago, he was very sure with his feeling.

     “Yes, I like her since I met her for the first time,” he answered confidently but LeeTeuk showed neither positive nor negative response, making him thought that he was not really agree at his relationship with Victoria.

     “Young Lady, you are here,” Nichkhun stood up when saw Victoria was walking down the stairs, wearing the casual clothes with a red scarf tied around her long creamy neck. LeeTeuk couldn't continue asking him question when Victoria was here, only saw she smiled happily stood beside Nichkhun.

     “Young Lady, I've already put the basket in the car,” Butler Lee informed her.

     “Thanks a lot, Mr. Lee. Oppa, we are going now.” Victoria looked at his brother who was nodding his head weakly, knew that LeeTeuk actually was not really agreed at her decision. When she was about to leave with Nichkhun, LeeTeuk suddenly grabbed her wrist and stopped her steps. Nichkhun surprised at his action and gave Victoria blank look. Feeling that her brother had something to tell her, she asked Nichkhun to go inside the car first.

      “Nichkhun, you go first. I've something to talk with my brother,” he nodded his head, following her order and threw a warm smile at LeeTeuk before Butler Lee accompanied him left the living room. Victoria turned her body facing LeeTeuk and stared at his bitter face.

     “He is a nice guy,” he said without looking at her face.

     “I know. Oppa, I know he is really nice guy,” LeeTeuk raised his head, wondering why she still wanted to carry on her decision if she knew that their relationship might not last longer.

     “Qian, it is still not too late. You can stop before everything goes far and worse. You will hurt, he will hurt, both of you will hurt. I don't want you to regret at..,” Victoria immediately cut his words, already knew what he was going say.

     “I won't regret. Although I may be hurt at the end, I won't regret,” Victoria still with her decision, decided to step forward and LeeTeuk totally lost at her. He pulled Victoria in his embrace.

     “Qian, you're really stupid,” he tightened the hug, wanting her to know he will always support her although he was not agree with her decision.

     “I know,” she wrapped her hands around his muscular body, tried to gain strength to carry on her decision.

 

YOONA entered the kitchen with plastic bags fulled in both her hands, just returned from market to buy the cooking ingredients. There were several menu in her head, planning to cook them this afternoon for lunch. Smile never faded from her face since the meeting with Nichkhun this morning, felt happy and relieve at the same time. Taecyoon entered the kitchen and leaned his muscular body against the wall, stared sharply at Yoona who didn't notice his presence at all. She looked happy than ever, liked something extremely good happened to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter