LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW THAT YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I LOVED

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TODAY was the happiest and wonderful day for LeeTeuk and Hyoyeon as they would be officially married couple just in few moments. Nichkhun and his family were invited to attend the ceremony. Yoona and Taecyoon were also there and she looked very awkward when she bumped with Nichkhun's family before they entered the hall. Nichkhun asked his family to forget evrything about the past, didn't want them to keep any hatred toward Yoona. Let by gone, be by gone, Nichkhun wanted his family thought in positive way. LeeTeuk waited for Hyoyeon beside the altar nervously and now the turn of bride accompanied by bridesmaids to enter the hall.

     Nichkhun mesmerized when he saw Victoria walked down the aisle gracefully in front of bride, holding a bouquet of roses in her hand, stunning at her beauty. She was wearing a peach long dress, her loose curl brown hair was untied and a flower crown on her head made her looked liked a goddess, so beautiful and gorgeous. He kept staring at her without blinked his eyes, only closed his dropped jaw when Nichan nudged his hand, made him blush when his action had been observed by his brother. Hyoyeon was walking toward LeeTeuk with her father, smiled shyly at him when her father passed her hand to him.

     Victoria smiled when her eyes met Nichkhun's eyes when she turned her body around, facing the guests that hadn't stopped clapped their hands since the bride entered the hall. He looked very handsome in black tuxedo, correction, he always looked good in anything he wore. They stared at each other, expressing their feeling and what was inside their minds through their eyes until they didn't realize LeeTeuk and Hyoyeon had exchanged their vows, only woke up from their own creation world when heard the sound of applause from the guests.

     “Now, both of you can exchange the wedding ring,” LeeTeuk held Hyoyeon hand, stared at her affectionately before his fingers slowly put the ring on her finger. Hyoyeon also did the same, put the ring on his finger before they both kissed in front of guests. Victoria glanced at Nichkhun as she clapped her hands, conveyed a signal that hard for Nichkhun to interpret it.

     “You look really beautiful today,” Nichkhun praised her when they were prepared to take the picture with the bride and groom, made her blushed at his compliments. Then Mr.Park Jung Min called them to take their position and Victoria stood beside Hyoyeon with Nichkhun by her side. Most of the guests were not surprised at Nichkhun's presence today as they knew he was the spoke person of LQ brand.

     “I want to go somewhere else after this. Do you want to follow me?” he said in whisper as she was standing so closed to him.

     “Where you want to go?” she asked him back with the eyes on the camera and tried to maintain her smiling expression. He didn't answer at her question, only smile widely as he though she must be surprised if he brought her to that place. Now it was the time for bride to throw her magic bouquet to the guests, where most of them believed that the luckiest lady who managed to catch the bouquet would get married soon. When Victoria was about to join the other ladies, Nichkhun already pulled her to somewhere else.

     “Khun, where are you going to bring me?” she asked in bewilderment when Nichkhun pulled her left the wedding hall. Mr.Park Jung Min and others must worry when they noticed their suddenly disappearance and Nichkhun ignored her words, continued his steps leaving that place with the beam smile on his face.

 

NICHKHUN felt excited when two ladies got out from changing room and pulled the curtain in front him. Victoria stood shyly with the wedding gown on her body, looked at him who was staring at her without blinked his eyes. She looked liked the angel who had fallen from the heaven, really beautiful until he became speechless.

     “Look, you don't need to catch the bouquet because you're bride now,” he approached her. Victoria surprised when he brought her to this shop, wanting her to try wedding dress. Nichkhun cupped her face, caressed her soft cheek as their eyes locked with each other.

     “You're really beautiful,Qian,” the day after tomorrow was the day of Victoria's surgery and he wanted to take this oppurnity to made her as a bride for a day. Nichkhun passed the camera to the lady at there, asked her to take their picture to keep it as the beautiful memory in his life.

     “Khun, can we believe these people?” she asked anxiously, worried about Nichkhun's scandal became worsen if they spread in the internet. She knew about the punishment that Park Jin Young gave to him and his surprise action today did make her felt extremely worry. What was inside his mind, she had no idea at all. Nichkhun ignored her words and pulled her body closed to him. The tuxedo he wore right now did make him looked liked a groom, matching with Victoria's gown and they potrayed the image of newyleds couple right now.

     After spend about one hour and half trying the dresses as many as possible, they decided to left that place. Once again she surprised at his unpredictable action when they didn't go straight to the car that parked in front of the shop but he pulled her to go to somewhere else. They were now in the public, walking together as her hand was in his grip tightly and people might notice them.

     “Khun, what are you trying to do?” she tried to pulled her hand but he gripped it tighter than before, didn't want to let it go. She became worried when people started to spot them, stopping their steps and looked at them as they whispered among themselves.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter