MY FATE

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

VICTORIA stood in front of mirror in her bedroom, turning her body to left and right to look at her appearance at every angle. Nichkhun had schedule at Eclipse studio today and she had photoshoot at the afternoon, but she intentionally wanted to go there early so she had some time to spend with him after he finished the photoshoot. While she busy examined her figure in the mirror, she felt sudden chest pain, made her body slightly bent forward as she pressed her chest hardly. She felt suffocated and hard to breath, her body trembled enduring the pain on her chest.

     She wanted to run to the table behind her but because the pain that she felt now was extremely great, she fell and groaned in pain. Victoria used all her strength crawled to the table and rushed pulled the drawer, searched something inside it. Finally she found a bottle of tablets, shakingly open the it and eat one of the tablets. Tears already burst in her eyes as she tried to endure the pain, clenched her lip tightly so she could hold herself from let out a scream. She lied on the floor as her hand still pressed her chest, slowly felt relieved from the pain she faced just now. She felt liked in hell, couldn't describe how pain it was. Victoria let out her tears and cried hardly in her bedroom, crying thought at her miserable life.

 

NICHKHUN focused at the camera, stood in many postures as he was wearing the new clothes of LQ product. Although he was focused at the camera, he noticed that Victoria already arrived and stood not far from there, watching him acted in front of camera with smile on her face.

     “Ok, five minutes break,” Lee Young said, wanted some rest as he needed to change the camera. Nichkhun took this chance went to Victoria, still cautious with his movement so it wouldn't invite people suspiciousness at their relationship. His smiling face lost its shine when he stood in front of her, worried why she looked pale today.

     “Qian, are you not feeling well?” he wanted to place his hand on her forehead but he held himself, realizing that they were in studio. Victoria immediately covered her face, didn't expect he would notice it after she had put some make up on it.

     “No, I'm okay. Have you finished the photoshoot?” she tried to change the topic, afraid he would asked about her condition. Nichkhun shook his head, eyes never removed from her face.

     “No, rest for 5 minutes and will continue after this. Qian, you wait for me in the rest room, okay?” Victoria smiled weakly, felt touched at his concern.

     “Okay, I wait you there,” she gave him warm smile before she made the way to rest room, leaving him there to finish the photoshoot.

 

NICHKHUN walked to the rest room with two cans in his hands, bought from vending-machine just now. He looked at the green tea can, didn't know whether Victoria would like this drink or not. The sweet moments they shared yesterday were very difficult to forget, he kept thinking how enjoyed they were during their first date. Nichkhun entered the rest room without knocked the door, expecting Victoria was inside there, faithfully waiting for his coming but unpredicted scene greeted his sight as soon he opened the door. The cans in his hands dropped on the floor, surprised saw Victoria was lying unconsciously on the floor with the phone in her hand.

     “Victoria!'” he immediately ran towards her, raised her head and placed it on his lap. He patted her cheek gently, worried looked at her pale face and she sweat a lot.

     “Help! Victoria fainted,” Nichkhun screamed as loud as possible, hoping the staffs in the studio heard his screaming. Looking she was sweating a lot, Nichkhun immediately took off her jacket. Victoria who was half conscious felt wanted to scream when he started ed her shirt.

     'No, Nichkhun, stop it,' she wanted to screamed those words, stopping him from did that but her voice didn't come out. When his hands almost ed until on her chest, he surprised when someone stopped him.

     “No, stop!” Nichkhun immediately turned his head backward and saw unfamiliar figure rushed ran towards them. He never saw him before, charismatic and good looking man. Nichkhun was taken aback when he pushed him aside, made him fell backward on the floor. Then he saw LeeTeuk was rushing entered the room and the staffs followed behind him.

     “Qian!” LeeTeuk ran toward them and he became speechless when that guy lifted Victoria in his embrace, wondering who exactly he was.

     “Qian,” Nichkhun tried to stand up when he saw that guy brought Victoria away but LeeTeuk blocked him when he was about to follow that guy.

     “Nichkhun, you stay here. Qian is alright, she just a bit tired,” LeeTeuk said in shaking voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter