I'M READY TO FACE IT

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TAECYOON searched the shirt that his wife ironed this morning in the closet while Yoona was in the kitchen, preparing the breakfast. When he wanted to take out the shirt, Yoona's handbag accidentally fell at his right foot. His eyes caught something that attracted his attention when he took the bag, saw there was a picture inside it. Taecyoon couldn't believe what he saw right now, felt that whole his body became cold and weak. Why Yoona was in that picture together with Nichkhun. He was very sure that the rest were Nichkhun's family as he had met his sisters once. Why Yoona never told him about Nichkhun? Why they seemed not knowing each other when they met at the shopping complex last time? What was their relationship? All those questions popped in his head, wondering why Yoona hid this matter from him.

     “Honey, breakfast is ready,” Taecyoon startled when Yoona called him from downstair, immediately put it inside the bag and placed the bag at its original place.

     “Honey,” he tried to act as usual when Yoona entered the room, tried to calm his thumped heart, still felt surprised when he discovered about Yoona and Nichkhun. Yoona approached her husband who was putting the shirt on his body, stood in front him as her hand started buttoned his shirt. The smell of cologne on his body drove Yoona stood closed to him and Taecyoon didn't remove his eyes from her at all.

     “Honey..,” Yoona raised her head when Taecyoon, looking at her husband with big eyes. He seemed wanted to tell her something but doubted to do so.

    “What it is?” she asked after Taecyoon paused his words too long but he shook his head, didn't want to continue his intention to asked her about Nichkhun.

     “Nothing,” he forced to smile and pulled her in his embrace, didn't know why he suddenly felt suspicious at her. Yoona didn't noticed his change, only responded by hugging him tightly.

 

VICTORIA laid underneath the blanket, couldn't forget about the kiss they shared last night. Her finger brushed her red lip, still felt his kiss was there. She removed the blanket when she suddenly felt hot, flapping her hand at her red face to cold it down. While she tried to calm herself, there was an incoming message in the phone beside her.

     'Good morning, my princess. From your prince', Victoria closed when she read the message, suddenly felt shy when Nichkhun messaged her early in the morning. She buried her face on the pillow, didn't know how to describe her feeling right now. Happy, shy, excited, all them mixed and becoming one feeling that she couldn't described either by words or by expression. Her hands started pressed the keys on the phone, typing the replying message to Nichkhun and got responded from him few minutes later.

     'I miss you although we had met last night. Do you miss me?' Victoria didn't know how to reply him, feeling her face was burning right now. Why he suddenly texted her those words, confuse what was the status of their relationship. She braving herself to express what was inside her mind now although it was quite embarrassing to do it.

   'Yes, I miss you. Everything about you,' she shut her eyes tightly before pressed the 'send' button, afraid she might get negative respond later. Suddenly her bedroom door was opened from outside, making her startled but excitement overcome it when saw someone stood at the door, smilling at her.

     “Dad!” she said in excitement and immediately got off from bed, running to her father. Mr. Park Jung Min opened his arms and wrapped his daughter tightly when she got into his embrace, slightly lifting her body and spinned around together.

     “Dad, I really miss you,” she looked at her father who had been in London for a month, really miss to see him. He caressed her hair and landed a kiss on her forehead.

     “Me too. How is my princess?”

     “I'm doing great,” LeeTeuk who just arrive in her room only watched them with beaming smile, missing to watch this scene after his dad went to London for bussiness work a month ago.

     “Since Dad is here, Oppa can start focusing in his wedding preparation,” Victoria glanced at LeeTeuk, making him suddenly felt shy at her words. She enjoyed saw his red face, admitted that her brother actually a shy person.

     “Qian, stop it,” LeeTeuk dropped his red face, couldn't imagine the biggest event in his life would appear soon. The figure Hyoyeon wore the wedding dresses yesterday made his heart fluttered on that time.

     “Yes, LeeTeuk can focus on his wedding now. Anyway, I have bought the presents for my precious children. Who want it?” Victoria and LeeTeuk raised their eyebrows at their father tone, liked he was talking to the small kids.

     “Come on, Dad, please change the way you talk to us. We are big now,” LeeTeuk said in joking tone and Victoria nodded her head, agreed at his words.

     “To me, you guys still the babies. Oh, my babies,” he hugged both of his children together, made both of them sighed and looked at each other helplessly, couldn't change this side of their father at all.

 

NICHKHUN threw himself of the bed, felt excited and nervous waiting Victoria replied his message. It had been a while since he felt this feeling after broke up with Yoona. He touched his lip, still remembered how soft and warm her appetizing lip, the nice smell from her body and the softness of her creamy skin. The message ringtone from his phone crushed his delusion but it didn't bother him at all, yet felt more excited after received message from Victoria.

     'Yes, I miss you. Everything about you,' Nichkhun screamed excitedly and jumped off from his bed, running around his big bedroom, couldn't hide his excitement and happiness. Wooyoung surprised when he heard his sream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter