SHOULDN'T FORGET IT EVEN THOUGH I HAD CLOSED MY EYES

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DONGHAE was in his room in the hospital,busy checked his patient's medical report. After 2 years worked in China, he finally returned to Korea. Donghae pulled the drawer and took out Victoria's medical report, used to be his patient before she did the second surgery. Suddenly he remembered the scene at kitchen few days ago, saw how happy she was spent the time with Nichkhun. Back to old days, she never looked happy like that when they were together. Yes, they used to be a lover 3 years ago but their relationship didn't last long. Their first meeting was in the hospital, when LeeTeuk introduced him to her sister and coincidently, she was his patient. Day by day, he started developed feeling toward her and only God knew how happy he was when she accepted his confession, feeling his effort to steal her heart had been paid. His happiness only temporary, found he was wrong and she accepted him because felt pity looked he was dying chased her love.

     She never opened her heart to him, not even once but he didn't give up. Every day he prayed that she would sincerely accepted him, dare to open her heart to love him but it was only a dream that impossible to come true. At the same time, his parents urged him to get married he almost reached 30 years old and he couldn't reject when his family forced him to attend blind date.

     He felt hurt everytime he mentioned about his situation to her, she didn't show any response at all but asked him to attend those meetings. He also a human being, had desire to love and to be loved by somebody. He was tired at his one-side love and finally gave up because he was too tired waited for her.

 

“MY family decided to marry me with his friend's daughter. What we should do now? I think I better tell my parents about us,” Donghae wanted to pursuade Victoria to tell his parents about them but she immediately rejected his idea, made him wanted to scream when he saw her expressionless face.

     “I think you should marry that girl. You deserve someone better than me to be your wife,” she looked at his face, threw him a weak smile. Donghae felt wanted to cry saw her pale face, tried to find jealous or angry expression but he discovered nothing. She never loved him, not even once during their 5 months relationship.

     “Why do you always ask me to follow my parents' wish. Then, what about us? Why you never angry when attended those blind dates? I know you don't love me all this times but is there no space for me in your heart? Is there no love for more even as the smallest the particles?” he screamed at her as he had burst into tears, hurt saw her calm face.

     “I'm sorry,” Victoria could say those words, knew it was all her fault. He would not hurt if she didn't accept his confession at that time. Donghae wiped his tears and turned his body around, didn't want her saw his painful tears.

     “I'm too tired waiting for you to open your heart to me but seem I have make a mistake. I shouldn't give too much hope on something that is impossible to happen. Fine, if that is what you want, we end up here. I won't chase your love and you're free now,” he immediately left her alone in the garden, brought away his bled heart and decided to let her go. She locked her heart and he didn't have a key to open it although he tried to melt the chain by his love.

 

NICHKHUN stood at one corner, watching his angel reading the book for the kids. He was now in the orphanage, didn't know at all she would bring him to here. Yesterday she asked him to accompany her to to somewhere, never knew that she actually would visit here every weekend. Victoria noticed that he was staring at her, threw him a warm smile when their eyes met.

     “Mr.Nichkhun,” Nichkhun turned his head and saw the orphanage's officer approached him with happy face.

     “Thank you for coming today. The kids here very happy when they see you,” she showed her appreciation toward him.

     “It's okay. Actually my friend brought me to here,” he pointed his finger to Victoria. Because of her, he once again had an unschedule autograph session but he didn't felt bother at all, even felt happier could spend his time with them.

     “Ah, Miss Victoria. She is really kind-hearted woman, always give donation to this orphanage and dilligent visit here,” Nichkhun smiled heard her compliments, felt proud he had a very nice girlfriend. He approached them and the kids became excited saw his presence. Some of them attacked him by hugging him and girls wanted his kiss. Victoria only laughed saw him almost choked because they wrapped his neck tightly. She got an idea to got out Nichkhun from that situation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter