PLEASE DON'T WAKE ME UP FROM THIS DREAM

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WOOYOUNG entered Nichkhun's apartment, only shook his head when he saw the house in mess. It had been a week since he broke up with Victoria and he only knew about that news from Nichkhun's parents. The floor in living room mess with the paper that had been torn out from the magazine, they were all Victoria's pictures. Beer cans can be found anywhere because he drank that beverages almost every time and everyday. Every night he would go to the club, spent his time there to cure his heart. Actually he was torturing himself, wanting to forget the pain that Victoria left to him. Nichkhun laid himself under the blanket when Wooyoung entered his room, wanted to hide his crying face.

     After the incident at the Park's vacation house in Paju, he drove straight to his family house, wanting to share his pain with them liked he did when he broke up with Yoona last time but why now the pain didn't ease at all? The wound in his heart only became worse. Wooyoung collected the beer cans and put them in the plastic bag, eyesore just watching the house in mess. He didn't know what else to do to return old Nichkhun, he had totally change. Fans really worried about him when media spotted that he always spent his night partied in the club and the latest news was he had a fight with his company member. Park Jin Young gave punishment to him, forbade him to participate in any kind of activities including his music performance for a month, wanting him to use that time to reflect his behaviour.

     “Khun, wake up. It is morning now,” Wooyoung pulled the blanket on his body and Nichkhun immediately closed his red eyes, didn't want him to notice he was crying just now but there was no use he did so. His wet face and runny nose told Wooyoung everything. Watching him torturing himself liked that made Wooyoung wanted to scream, he had seen him liked that in the past but this time was more terrible. What spell did Victoria used on him until he became like this? He sat on the bedside and caressed Nichkhun's back gently as he was backing him, hoping that he would regain his strength soon.

     “Khun, don't hold your tears. Just let them go,” as soon he finished his words, Nichkhun started sobbing, hoping the pain would disappeared with the tears.

     “Why? Why she did that to me? She said she didn't love me, Wooyoung. She loved that guy,” for the first time he let go his sadness in front of his best friend.

     “Khun,”

     “I love her very much. I'm willing to do anything for her. I'm willing to let go all these but she said she was sick of me,” Nichkhun felt his tears almost dried because he cried everyday. At this time he thought about Victoria, thought about what she was doing right now. He hated himself as well as Victoria but he couldn't stop himself from loving her. That was why he torturing himself by drank the alcohol, partied in the club just to forget about her but it didn't work at all. When he wanted to plant the hatred toward her, love would dominated and conquered his heart, inhibit that feeling from growing in his heart.

     “Khun, be strong. Don't treat yourself like this. Remember, you have me and your family that always support and stay by your side. Tonight you have dinner with your family, don't let them see how pathetic you look like in these few days.” Wooyoung gave him the encouragement,wanting him to stand up again after had been fallen and hurt twice. He still had a long way to go and life must go on. Nichkhun admitted that Wooyoung was right but right now he had not enough strength to wake up and stood like before, just gave him time to heal his wound.

 

UNCLE Buck had reserved a room in Chinese restaurant for tonight, wanting to spend the time with whole family. Nichkhun looked better than last time, at least he could smile at them today. He and Auntie Vera didn't know what else to do to cure his bleeding heart. When Nichkhun told them that he saw Victoria cheated behind him, he felt really angry toward Victoria and sympathy to his son. This was his second time he had been betrayed by woman and today, he had reminded all his children as well as his wife not to talk about Victoria.

     “Khun, eat a lot,” Nichan put some dishes onto his plate, felt pity toward Nichkhun. His face was not shining like before, it looked very sad although he was smiling right now.

     “Thanks, Hyung,” Yanin didn't want to lose to Nichan, she also wanted to do the same thing. She took the meatball spaghetti in front of her and put some onto Nichkhun's plate.

     “Khun Oppa, this is your favourite one,” Nichkhun only watched the spaghetti in his plate, suddenly remembered that he cooked this spaghetti when Victoria sick last time, didn't realize the tears wetted his cheek. Everyone surprised when they saw he suddenly cried and he immediately wiped the tears, stood up and excused himself to the toilet.

     He closed the door tightly and leaned his body against it, didn't know why Victoria suddenly appeared in his mind. When he was about to made the step to the toilet, two people went out from the next room and he knew one of them. His eyes went bigger when saw Donghae happily wrapped his hand around that woman waist. What was going on? Was Donghae only wanted to play with Victoria? He supposed to be happy because Victoria also had been cheated by that guy but he didn't know why he felt extremely angry right now.

     “You!” Donghae surprised when he heard someone shouted behind him and when he was about to turn his body around, Nich

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter