WISHING FOR THE TIME

THE KEY OF MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TAECYOON woke up when he felt someone caressed his cheek, didn't realize when he felt asleep last night. He still in the hospital, faithfully stayed by Yoona's side and she moved her hand from his face when he opened his eyes. When she woke up just now, she saw Taecyoon was sleeping beside her, wondering it was a dream or reality and she was in hospital right now. Yoona tried to recall what happened yesterday and only remembered she lied on the bed in their house, not in the hospital.

     “Honey, you've woke up,” Taecyoon immediately grabbed her hand and brought it closed to his mouth, kissed it several times. Thank God she was safe, not only her but also their baby. Yoona didn't give any response, only stared at his worried face without blinked her eyes, couldn't believe what she saw right now. She only realized that it wasn't a dream when his warm hands cupped her face, softly caressed her cheek.

     “I'm sorry, Honey. I've made a great mistake. I'm sorry,” Taecyoon said regretfully as he rested his forehead on hers, eyes locked with her tearful eyes. Yoona didn't know how to express her feeling and she immediately hugged him tightly. Only God knew how she missed him badly and not only her felt that way, Taecyoon cried as soon she fell in his embrace.

     “It's really you. You've returned to me. It's really you,” she tightened the hug, didn't want to let him go as she was afraid at losing him again.

     “I'm sorry, I should hear at your explanation but I didn't do so. I'm sorry,” he loose the hug and looked at Yoona's pale face, regretting for hurting her.

     “I don't mean to hide this matter from you. I'm sorry, I was wrong. Please don't leave me. Please,” Taecyoon immediately cupped her face when she started to lose her emotional control, tried to shush and calm her, saw the fear in her eyes.

     “No, I won't leave you. I promise I won't leave you,” Taecyoon pulled her into his embrace, wanting to comfort and ease her depression because it was not good for the baby.

     “I won't leave you and our child,” Yoona was taken aback at his words and looked at him with dumb face. Yoona must not know that she was pregnant and they were going to be a parents soon.

     “Yes, Honey, you're pregnant. We are going to have a child,” he told this happy news with a big smile on his face, couldn't wait to be a father again after he had lost his daughter once. Yoona touched her flat tummy with disbelief, didn't expect she was pregnant, thought it was a normal thing she didn't experience the menstruation as her menstruation was irregular. Tears dropped thought she was pregnant again and Taecyoon placed his hand on her hand, wanting to share their happiness.

     “My baby,” she said almost in whisper but Taecyoon could hear her as only them were alone in that room.

     “No,our baby,” he corrected her sentence and landed a warm kiss on her forehead. Although they had big fighting because of misunderstanding, they finally reconciled after realized their mistakes.

 

VICTORIA rushed went outside the mansion, couldn't wait to see his face after didn't meet him for few days and she missed him badly without him by her side. Nichkhun who was leaning against his car, straightened his body as soon he saw Victoria ran toward him, opened his arms as wide as possible and caught her light body, made his body slightly jerked backward when she jumped into his embrace. He didn't care that Butler Lee was watching them, immediately caught her lip after he loosen the hug. They kissed liked they hadn't meet for several years,shamelessly show off their loves until Butler Lee turned his body around, felt shy watched the passion of young people in love.

     “Ouch!” he broke the kiss when he felt stung on his corner lip, forgot that he had been punched by Taecyoon yesterday. Victoria surprised saw the bruise, worried what happened to him.

     “Khun, what happened?” she asked anxiously as her soft hand touched the bruise carefully, afraid he might hurt if she careless. He stunned at her words at first but slowly his pink lip cracked a blissful smile, made Victoria dumbfounded at his weird action.

     “Why are you smiling?” she narrowed her big eyes and wrinkles appearead on her smooth forehead.

     “Nothing, I jus feel happy because this is the first time you call me 'Khun',” he grabbed her hand and kissed it, made Victoria embarrassed as she didn't realize when she called in such way. Calling him that way made she felt less formal and closed to him, finally she succed after gave a long thought to change the way she called him.

     “That's not the problem now, you still don't answer my question,” she immediately changed the topic when she felt her face burned with embarrassement and Nichkhun chuckled looked the red colour stained her cheek.

     “I played boxing with Wooyoung yesterday and he accidentally punched me hard,” he laughed, tried to create a white lie as he didn't want her know the real story, no, actually he didn't want dragged her into his painful past, it only would make the problem worse. Victoria hit his chest gently, relieved after heard his explanation and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter