TEN

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

You and Daehyun look down. Silently listening to Mrs Han nagging. Woohee glare at you annoyingly. She hates you for being Daehyun little sister. She hates you because Daehyun loves you more.

 

After some nagging and punishment, you walk out. You look at Daehyun sullen face. You know he’s hurting inside. Mrs Han giving him 48 hours of community service while you get 8 hours. You both not even bother to know Woohee’s punishment. You both already end it with her.

 

“Oppa...”

 

“Gwenchana Reenie... I’m fine...” Daehyun look at you. A weak smile appear on his lips. You feel so bad. Daehyun protecting you but end up with 48 hours of punishment. You hug him tight.

 

“I’m sorry...”Your voice crack. You know Daehyun has bad reputation in school. Everyone scare of him. Always searching for fight.

 

“Gwenchana...”He pats you slowly. You both silent for a few minutes before Daehyun walks you to your class. He smile.

 

“Study well” You scoff and hit him.

 

“I should tell you that.” He grin and left to his class. You watch him before you enter your class. Everyone looking at you. It’s Biology class.

Himchan looks at you. You bow to him and quickly walk to your place and sit. Jihyun and Youngjae look at you. You take out your book as Himchan proceed his lesson.

 

All girls been focusing so well to Himchan while most of the boys are sleeping through his class. You didn’t care less about class condition. All you want is to focus. You write some notes for his lesson.

 

After he finish his class. He looks at you.

“Jung Reen haksaeng. Follow me to my office ok?” He smile. The class turn into hectic. Girls with wailing and whining while boys cheering. You look at Jihyun but she just lay her head on the book. Everyone talking about you now but you just ignore it.

 

“Nee seongsaenim...” You clean up your desk and follow him out. You both walk to his office. He opens the door and invite you in. You walk inside.

 

“Here... Thank you for the delicious lunch.” He give your lunch box back. You look at him.  He smile.

 

“ahh yeaa kamsahabnida seongsaenim” You take the box and bow. You walk out slowly.

 

“Jung Reen.”

 

“Nee seongsaenim?” You look back at him. You see his uncomfortable expression. He seems want to tell you something but it’s hard.

Himchan inhale hard and smile. He shooks his head slowly.

 

“animida... Go back to your class” You bow again and walk back to your class. Himchan sigh. He just can’t say it. The words are so hard to slip off his mouth.

 

You walk inside and sit at your place. Some of your classmates try to comfort you. You refuse their comfort and lay your head on desk. You remembered how Himchan want to say something but he can’t said it. You close your eyes, waiting for the next class to start.

 

‘What he wants to say actually...’