CHAPTER VIII

UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why?: I asked myself as I lose my grip on my phone. I continue to stare at the picture until the light on my phone went off. I wasn't aware that my left hand  is in a fist that the needle inside protested and blood spewed out staining the sheets.

I was not aware when my eyes started to cry. I was broken and shattered to pieces. I was right all along when I felt something when she asked time for herself. What happened before that? Did they talk to her when I was not around? Did they tell her the whole and correct story? Did they tell her that I'm not into this set up? I have so many questions but no answers because she is not here.

"No, no, please no," I started to tell myself letting sadness eat me.I stood from the bed and removed the IV on my hand and started yanking myself from the hand cuffs. I don't care if I will lose my arm I just want to go and look for Dara.

As if a transmitter is attached to the IV as soon as I yanked it out 2 nurse came rushing. The other one is shouting for the doctor while the other strains me from pulling myself away. "GO! GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE! DON'T TOUCH ME! DARA! DARA!" I started shouting. I can feel my wrist protesting from being restrained. This is just a small price to pay. come off stupid chains!

"Sir, please stop it, you're hurting yourself," the nurse pleaded as he try to stop me. He was holding my arm.

I never paid attention to nurses before but this time I noticed him. His name is Tao base

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter