CHAPTER VI

UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I pushed Bom away from me and stood frozen. I can't command myself to run to Dara and explain to her that this is just a misunderstanding.

In return Dara just stood there, not moving an inch. I can't be even sure if she is breathing or not.

"Oh, such a buzz killer," Bom said as she was trying to hold my hand again. That made me snap back my senses.

Immediately I ran to Dara and slowly reached for her hand. She's breathing all right but her eyes are more menacing in closer look. She has her venomous stare boring a hole to my chest going straight to Bom. Her hands are clenched into a fist that might break her bones.

"Dara, lo- love, Le- le- let me e- ex- explain,this, this is not wh- what you think i- i- it is," I tried to start talking but I don't now where to start. It felt like an hour passed before Dara looked into my eyes.

"Why?" that was her only word. I don't know how to answer her. I just stared at her and wished I can touch her more but her body says "don't touch me" everytime I reach my hand to her.

Tears started flowing from her eyes and her focus loosens. She continues to ask me why but I can't put my mouth to explain. Suddenly a car stopped behind Dara. Even if I detest to it I looked at the newcomer and flinched. It was my Dad with my Mom.

"Answer me Kris Wu!!! WHY???" Dara shouted, balled fists to her side. Unconsciously I fell to my knees infront of her. "I-, I wanted to tell you this a long time already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter