CHAPTER XXII

UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day that I opened my eyes Tao and Lay is staring at me.

"Ya?! what's with you?" I asked them. I can't remember the reason why I'm still putting up with their weirdness.

"You almost died last night that's what," Lay said.  I was hooked in an IV and the life support is on. "Sehun wants his heart back," I responded to them.

"Time for the doctor to visit," Tao said with a smile on his face. As the door opens instead of Dr. Wu it was SuHo in a lab coat walking with my Dad beside him.

"Good Morning Dr. Kim," both of them greeted. SuLay Brothers starts to strike!

"Good Morning, How are you Kris?" SuHo asked. Lay looked at me and mouthed "play with him,"

"A little dizzy but I'm good Dr. Kim," I responded.

" I can actually see on your chart that you had a heart attack last night but to my surprise you recovered easily, dependent on too many prescriptions I presume?" SuHo said looking at my Dad.

That was the first time I saw him bow down. It was funny yet demeaning. Wow, I can't believe this is happening.

"I'll be releasing you for 3 days so you can breathe, Dr. Wu, Have this be filed, Kris is going to come with me," He ordered as he passed the charts to my dad.

"But, Sir, Dr. Kim I-, " he started to panic.

"Dr. Wu, I'm already your son's doctor now, and what I say will happen," SuHo said. Now I know he why he is feared to come back.

"Y-, yes Dr. Kim," Dr. Wu said.  Immediately h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter