CHAPTER XXXVI

UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprisingly everyone has a gift for me. A hoodie jacket from Chanyeol and Baekhyun, a pair of eyeglasses from SuHo, a plushie from Tao, a bagpack from D.O. and Kai, a beanie from Xiu Min and a watch from Lu Han.

"Oppa needs to be warm so we gave you that hoodie," Baekhyun said.

"With both of you giving me hugs, I don't think this can do me justice," I replied smiling.

"Kris, let's enjoy life more eh?" Xiu Min hugged me.

"Thank you, I'm happy for being part of your family Here in EXO Cup. I never felt this contentment, freedom and happiness before, Thank you," I responded to them.

"It's actually us who would like to say thank you,"D.O. said.

"You accepted us as your kids and took care of us too," Chanyeol said.

"Even taking the responsibility as our daddy," Kai said.

Funny thing is Kai accidentally called me Daddy yesterday that made our customer's look at him.

"Just don't call me that in public again," I laughed.

Dara was fidgeting beside me and not commenting at all. she is just holding something on her side.

"How about you?" I asked Dara smiling.

"Well, I don't know if its a gift for you or for me but here," she handed over a familiar box.

That brought tears to my eyes, "I thought I lost this, everything was a blur, I even shouted at Lay and Tao when they can't find this, sorry Tao," I apologized to Tao who is hugging SuHo.

"That's all right," he smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter