CHAPTER XIX

UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SuHo put the tray down at the side table and went straight to the couch. Lay assisted me with the medicine while Tao went straight to SuHo and wrapped his long arms around him. SuHo is laughing at Tao as he try to free himself.

"Tao has a huge crush on SuHo," Lay answered the question that has been hangin on my head since I saw them at the parking lot.

I sat at the opposite side of SuHo and immediatley his face got serious. Pulling out a picture from his jacket and setting it down from the table a wave of frustration washed over me. It was Sandara in a maid uniform with a young man smiling beside him. She seemed to be enjoying the company of the other.

"My apologies for the picture," SuHo said as he saw jealousy flash across my face. "That was taken during her 5th day at work, is she the Sandara Park that Lay is refering to? The girl you are willing to die for?" SuHo asked.

I can't find my voice to answer him. I am so happy seeing that she is fine. I am also upset that she is living her life a little better than me. Also she has this man who based on how he looks at her likes and loves her.

"Yes, that's my girl," I finally responded.

"You see Dara showed up infront of our shop applying for the cashier job. I was actually looking for a male cashier but when I saw her she seemed to be perfect. We usually don't pry in our employees lives but last night her dad visited her at the shop crumbling her down to pieces."

Pastor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter