CHAPTER XVI

UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IV and oxygen was already removed but I'm still a [prison in my hospital room. Tao and Lay are my personal attendants and they don't leave at the same time. I'm trying my best to live with them so why not do good things with them. Another week has passed and I can say that I'm starting to accept Dara's reaction. I can now force myself to smile when Tao is being a panda head and Lay forgets about things.

During my stay I was not able to see my mom or Bom. I can hear them outside the room but I pretend not to. My doctor is the only one who can see me. I can only use my phone to check emails but not to make any phone calls or text someone. It's not that I have anyone to contact. I don't even know if Dara already turned her phone on. I send her emails but it always bounces back.

It was a Thursday night, Tao, Lay and I decided to play poker. I was winning most of the streak and Tao is already down to his last chip. Lay gives me the laughs because he immediately forgets the game and already lost all of his chips.

I was about to lay down my cards when Lay's phone rang. Lay immediately stand up and went to the window.

"Hello, Oh, SuHo,what's up?" he asked. I can't hear their conversation. Lay was laughing and pacing when he suddenly stopped and looked at me, "Yes, and he is my patient, why?" he asked staring at me.

"Do you want to talk to him?' he asked as he slowly come near me.  Lay stopped 3 steps away.

"Yeah, He is still alive, but his old man is making him suffer like hell, Okay, see you, beep up," he said as he end the call.

Tao is staring at him, "Lay, what was that? Is SuHo coming? Did he ask for me? How is he?" Tao bombarded him with questions. Lay is not paying attention. "Sandara Park, is she the girl you loved? the woman you always shout every night?" Lay asked in his most serious tone.

Like electricuted "Yes, why? did something happen to her?" I stood and went face to face with Lay.

"Relax, that was my brother SuHo. He owns The EXO Cup in Kaohsiung City, he just asked me about her. He did not specify anything but he said he will visit us soon," Lay said

Why? What happened to Dara? Kaohsiung City? tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter