CHAPTER XIV

UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Packing some of my belongings I went for a trip. I locked our house and started off with only one goal for now, The Post Office. With only Kris' address in Chiayi City I mailed his phone.

After that I don't know where I will head next. I drove and drove until I reach Kaohsiung City. To keep myself busy I searched for a job. Near the Apartment I rented was a coffee shop. With my resume I crossed my fingers and walked in.

Usually the shop opens at 10:00 am. When I opened the glass door, a tall man with elven ears greeted me. "I'm sorry Miss but we are still closed," He explained with a deep soothing voice. he reminds me of Kris'. "Oh, I came here to apply as a cashier," I explained as I point to the wanted sign.

"Oh, SuHo! Applicant," he shouted at the back and an average height man came out. He is all smiles and warm.

"Hello, I'm Kim Junmyeon or SuHo, I am the owner," he introduced. "My name is Sandara Park, but you can call me Dara," I said as he led me to his office. When we got there 5 men are lounging. They all smiled and walked out of the room.

"I only have 2 questions for you Ms. Park," Suho started. "First, do you love coffee?"

I smiled and answered "No morning will start without it."

"And lastly, are you willing to start today?" and he beamed a 100 megawatt smile.

"Yes," I smiled to him the warmest one I can pull up. Immediately SuHo gave me my unfiorm and I changed. It was a maid type uniform.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter