CHAPTER XXVIII

UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By 9:45 we are able to come down to the shop.

Kai and D.O. are already at the kitchen starting to bake.

"Please, just one," Kai pleaded.

"Knead the dough properly or else you won't get any," D.O. answered.

"I will, but first just one," Kai pleaded again.

"Good morning boys!" SuHo shouted.

"Mama SuHo," Kai mumbled as he went back kneading the dough.


"Come with me, I'll help you with the valet for the next hour," SuHo said as we head to the door.

The good laugh and mood did not prepare me for the next thing. Dara stepped down from the motorcycle driven by Luhan. The driver still has his helmet on but I'm sure that is Lu Han.

Dara saw me with SuHo and she just smile. Oh kill me now!

"Good morning!" Dara greeted. I just nodded at her and turned around. "I need to get something, be right back," I told SuHo as I went back to his office.

I Found Lay at the office talking to someone over the phone.


"I'll take the posistion, just give me 1 month," Lay pleads.

I went straight to SuHo's room. 5 minutes. I need to compose myself in 5 minutes.


Dara, why Lu Han? What's with Lu Han? Why always Lu Han? You are killing me. I'm not used to being jealous because in the first place you are already mine!

"Kris, are you all right?" Lay asked as he opened the door.

"Go away," I answered.

"Hmmm, jealousy over the boy?" he asked again.

I sat up and ratted everything out of my chest to Lay. He just listens, nods in agreement but doesn't comment.

"I understand you, but that's normal. You love Dara but she needs to have other friends too, relax," he said as he pull me off the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter