CHAPTER XLV

UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there, this is Lu Han, hmmm maybe you are wondering why it's not Kris or Dara who is talking right now. Well here is the catch, remember Kris trying to calm Bom and Dara shouting the truth to Bom and Bom throwing the grenade,yes? Right so let's start there.

When Bom threw the grenade Xiu Min immediately went in front and kicked it back to Bom. Cool right? Xiu Min and I play soccer so it fits. So that means the grenade blasted infront of Bom and you really don't want to now other details about her appearrance and all.

Some suffered injuries specially those who are seated by the aisle but Bom is the only casualty. Kris and Dara is fine, having Pastor Chen hugged the couple and was the one who suffered burns and abbrassions as SuHo termed it.

All of us is in 1 piece. Xiuxiu suffered a fractured ankle though. My hero is injured because of that .

Hmmm, ah yes no reception for almost all of us were rushed to the hospital.  Our efforts was wasted because of that. Its not easy to cook for 150 people you know!

The scandal that Bom made was broadcasted because well we are with Chanyeol, and Chanyeol means media, and media means fame. Bom's father threatened to sue us but hell! we have a footage of what her daughter did. And we have the best Lawyer in town. Xiu Min's Mom!!!

After being at the hospital for 2 weeks we are back at the EXO Cup with our newly married parents. SuHo opened the 3rd floor of the building and turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter