CHAPTER XXXI

UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we reach the pad, "Oppa! Let's watch a movie!" Baekhyun shouted. All three of them except for Xiu Min is sitting infront of the television.

"It's late, aren't you a bit tired?' I asked. SuHo went to the kitchen for a glass of water and loosen the top button of his shirt.

"No work tires those, they can watch movies all night and tomorrow sleep like a zombie," He said.

I turned to the room to take a bath. Oh yeah, I don't have my clothes here.

"I don't have clothes aside from the ones that I used when you discharged me," I said to SuHo.

"Oh, Let me lend you some," Chanyeol said as he went to his room. When he came back he gave me a black shirt and pajamas.

"Dara will be here tomorrow for your clothes," Baekhyun said.

"How'd you know?" I asked heading for the bathroom.

"She called your phone but you are still talking to SuHo so we answered it," Tao answered.

Nice. We also have a call center here.

When I came out of the bathroom Baekhyun and Tao is crying. Chanyeol has the most serious face that I saw he pulled up so far.

SuHo is sitting at the couch.

"What's up?" I asked as I sat beside him. He motioned for the movie and it hit me too.

The scene is about the girl loosing her brother after he was shot infront of her.

That reminded me of SeHun. I did not feel the tears rolling down my eyes.
"Oppa, don't cry," Chanyeol said as he handed my a tissue.

"I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter