CHAPTER XLIII

UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Chanyeol woke me up shouting.

"Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! Ya! Daddy! Mommy Dara is missing!!!" he shouts as he continues to shake me.

"She slept in the room remember? She kicked me out because of poker, remember?" I answered.

"I already checked the room, She is not there! the others are already outside looking for her! Daddy! Kris Wu!!" Chanyeol shouted finally kicking me awake.

In a snap I stood up and and my eyes swoop the area.Kai is still snoring at the other part of the make up bed.

"D.O. noticed Dara is not here when he made breakfast and opted to feed Dara first," Chanyeol said.

I went ahead and checked the room. Dara's bag is still there. Some clothes are scattered.

"Her phone is not here, did you try to call her?" I asked as I go back to the main room and try to call her.

The phone is ringing but it always gets forwarded to voicemail.

"Love, where are you? Call me," I left on the voicemail.

"Oh, Kris, medicine," Chanyeol said.

"Thanks," absent mindedly I took my medicines.

Shortly after that Xiu Min and SuHo came back from the search.

"We already checked around the area, cameras are being reviewed," SuHo said.

"I need to go out, I need to find her myself," I said as I put on my jacket.

"I'll come with you," SuHo said.

We walked around the area. By the shoreline and to the main entrance. Its like a 15 kilometer walk but I dont care, I need to find Dara.

"Hello, Yes? Found anything? Really? Yes, yes, I'll be back," SuHo snap the phone off.

"The guards found something at the west side,"

"West? Where is west?" I don't know the direction anymore. Dara?! Where the hell are you?

"Kris, Kris, hey don't crumble now, be strong! we need to find Dara," SuHo said as he saw me falling to my knees.

"I can- can't do this anymore. I- I just want to be with Dara, why is it so hard?" I asked with tears flowing.

"Lay, send me a my golf cart. we are at the mai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter