CHAPTER XXXIII

UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day someone is banging the door loud.

"SuHo! SuHo! Xiu Min is Missing! SuHo!" Lu Han yelled.

I got up and opened the door. Lu han hugged me and looked at me with red eyes and dark circles around them.

"Xiu- Ya!" He said as he saw Xiu Min standing up.
Luckily SuHo was fast Lu Han did not land on top of him when he jump to the bed.

"Sorry! Sorry! I was stupid! Sorry!" Lu Han said hugging Xiu Min who was pinned to the bed.

SuHo dragged me out of the room.

"Daddy needs to cook or the kids will have a mutiny," he told me as he went to Chanyeol's room.

Instead of cooking I followed SuHo to the other room.

When we opened the door more clothes are stacked at the floor. Chanyeol and Baekhyun is at the right bed while Tao hugging a plush toy is on the other one.

"Ya! I told you to clean this room!" SuHo shouted.

Tao immediately stood up while Baekhyun rolled and fell.

"Baekhyun do the laundry, Tao and Chanyeol Clean this room now! after an hour and this is a mess no breakfast!" I added.

SuHo and I went back to the other room and Xiu Min and Lu Han was gone. A note was found at the side table.

"Thanks for keeping my Xiu Min for the night, -Lu-ge"

"Drink your medicine," SuHo reminded and went back to sleep.
After an hour I went back to the other room. Chanyeol was vaccuming the carpet while Tao and Baekhyun is out.

"Oppa! Breakfast," Chanyeol said tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter