CHAPTER XLII

UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, we will be back soon," Chanyeol shouts as they ride the van again to go to market. He is with SuHo and Xiu Min.

"I need to sleep,"D.O. says climbing the stair and Kai follows him with his y grin.

"Don't do anything hasty guys," I shouted at them.


"Let's have a walk," Dara requested.

SuHo said Lay will be arriving about 15 minutes more. Dara and I went at the back of the house and walked by the sea.

"I miss Pingtung," I sighed.

"we will be back there someday," Dara said.

The walk was quiet. Simply enjoying the breeze and the company. Thoughts are kept but emotions are felt.

"Can I ask a question about the wedding?" I finally said.

"You're not allowed," Dara said smiling.

"Why?" I pouted.

"Because it won't be a surprise if you will find out," she responded.

"Will it be here?" I asked.

"Why did you say so?"

"Well SuHo said we will be here in an indefinite time and the wedding is on Christmas, that is about 20 days from now," I will use my stubborness on her if she still won't give a detail.

"Be patient love, don't use stubbornness right now," she smiled. Men, she read my tactics.


"Ya! Kris! medicine!" Lay is home.

Dara and I practically ran to the house. I actually fear SuHo when he turns into the Dr. Kim mode.

"Thanks your a better guardian than the panda," I replied as I drink the 3 tablets.

"Where is he actually?" Lay said.

As if he heard the question he came out of the room holding Baekhyun on his other hand rubbing their eyes.

"Be ready when SuHo comes back,"Lay said as Tao looked at us wide eyed.

"Oh Crap! medicine time! Aish, sorry! sorry! sorry!" he said squishing Baekhyun's hand on process.

"Mommy!" Baekhyun snapped out of his sleepiness and pulled his hands away from Tao.

Dara and I can't help but laugh at Tao as Baekhyun lunged himself at him and punch and kick Tao to the ground.

"Is someone hurting my Bacon!!!" Chanyeol shouted from the outside.


"Channie!!! Tao is trying to remove my left arm!!!" Baekhyun shouted running to meet his best friend.

"Did Kris drink his medicine?" SuHo greeted a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter