CHAPTER XXX

UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The shop was sparkling clean and smelled like soap and lemon less of coffee and bread. D.O. and Kai entered the office last.

"Lay just called me and said he will be back next week, I'm also back at my post at the hospital so every other week I will be out. Xiu Min will be the captain if I'm out" SuHo said.

"Let's go out tomorrow!" Tao suggested. Seriously? after all the cleaning and scrubbing he still has energy. But what is more weird is never today I felt weak or falter a heart beat.

"Let's just sleep Tao, Christmas is around the corner so we can have the vacation you want, just be patient," Chanyeol said.

While the boys are having a discussion Dara came close.

"Are you living here at the shop?" she asked.

She already changed out of her uniform and let down her hair. I stood behind her and smelled her hair. Finally I'm at my comfort zone. Mixed with a fair scent of coffee beans is her sweet strawberry smell.

"Kris to earth?" she asked.

"Huh? Yes, I need to stay here, I can walk you home, or Lu Han can, Right Lu?" I asked Lu Han who was sitting not far from us.

"Yeah, sure," he responded.

"Are you feeling better? I haven't seen you cringed and weaken today?" Dara said as she placed her hand over my heart.

"Well I did cringed when you shot me your darker than darkest look," I teased.

Dara pouted.

"but other than that yes, I'm all good, SuHo really is the best Doctor," I added.

Around 12 the group dispersed. D.O. came close, "Kris hyung I baked this for you and SuHo, Kai is very sleepy already and I can't deliver it upstairs," he said holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter