CHAPTER XXIII

UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Want to eat before going to The EXO Cup?" SuHo asked. "The shop is packed today because its weekend so I can't be sure if we can secure a seat, also Kai is the valet right now and I hate to admit he attracts more customer's than I do."

I'm not hungry but I think it's not just food that is in this. "Sure," I just responded. We pulled at a restaurant serving hot pot. The memory of Dara eating hot pot with Lu Han hit me. Endure, you will meet him later.

When were settle SuHo faced me and said. "You''re off the hook with the marriage with Bom," he started.

"Wh-, what?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Sehun's heart, it was not compatible to your system, He lied to you. It was a certain Kim Jong Dae who lost his heart for you," he explained.

"I went to Sehun's funeral, He doesn't have his heart when they cremated him I was ensured it was his heart in me," I responded. This is really !

"His heart was cremated separately and family member's were able to keep the ashes, I investigated about it already. Bom has her share of ashes located at a glass bangle and a pendant necklace that she wears." he explained.

"Is dad aware of that?" I asked.

"Yes, he can't still get of the hook because he was bribed by Bom's family to make it appear that Sehun  got an accident with you when you tried to ran away from home, there has been some cover up that happened two years ago."

This is making me dizzy. "And also, you will not di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter