CHAPTER I

UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I've been waiting for you all day, where have you been? fooling around?" my dad asked. Breathe keep calm, first things first. I turned around and smiled at Sandara. "Go home, I'll call you later, I don't want you to see this," I advised as calmly as I could. As if on cue someone came down the stairs in the most annoying sound you can imagine.

"Sandara please, go, we'll talk later, I promise," I begged. "Keep your word," that's all she responded and closed the door behind her. Breathe, go behind the couch for support, don't act that weak. i told again myself. "Well, I'm waiting," my father asked again. "What is she doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here to stay, To get my share of the agreement," Bom responded. I just looked at her. Agreement? Oh yes i remember. The most stupid agreement that was made.

It was 2 years ago, I've been waiting for a heart donor and its like eternity to get one. I literally lived at the hospital where my father worked as the head surgeon. Then one day the waiting ended.

It was December, thick snow covered the streets. An emergency was called before midnight. Car collision is what I heard from the voices of the nurses. I was walking around the hospital when they brought him in. Blood all around, wailing mother and a girl staring into space. "Mommy, he will be fine right? the doctor will fix him up right? Don't cry mommy, Sehun will live," that's what she is saying. "she's brave," that's what i thought of her.

Fat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter